Pastor With $300K Car, Mansions, Baby mamas, Brings Flashy Lifestyle To Reality TV

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respect the hustle....

If people gonna keep giving them money, then keep taking it. More power to them!

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:wtf: We caping for people that use preaching as a hustle now? You just answered your own question, they're to be held in a higher regard, it goes with the territory of being a pastor. Why is this so hard to comprehend? :mindblown:

Edit: One of these "pastors" has a baby mama/girlfriend that he's shacking up with outside of marriage :damn:

Bruh no one is caping for someone using the pulpit as a hustle. What I'm saying is those who truly are in it for the good fight, I don't see why they should be looked down upon for having nice things. I'm not saying they should be ballin outta control either, because everything should be done in taste.

And yes pastors are held in a higher regard but people forget that they are only human as well with flaws and vices as well. So before we try to prop them up on a high ass pedastool (:yes:) we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF YOU GO TO A CHURCH WORTH ANYTHING THEY HAVE QUARTERLY MEETINGS WHERE THEY DISCLOSE WHERE ALL THE MONEY GOES. THE CHURCH THAT I USED TO GO TO LET YOU KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING WENT. IT'S ONE OF THE FEW PLACES WHERE YOU CAN GIVE TO A CHARITY CAUSE AND CLOSE TO EVERY CENT GOES TO THAT CAUSE.

AND A LOT OF THOSE MEGA CHURCH PREACHERS MAKE MOST OF THEIR MONEY OUTSIDE OF THEIR CHURCHES. BETWEEN BOOKS, ENDORSEMENTS, TOURING, AND OTHER STUFF, THEIR SALARY FROM THE CHURCH IS NOTHING. SOME OF THEM DON'T EVEN DRAW A CHECK FROM THE CHURCH ANYMORE. YOU FORGET THOSE GUYS ARE CELEBRITIES IN THE CHURCH WORLD.

They collect a lot of cash on Sunday... you would be fool to think they count it correctly and accurately so it doesn't matter what the books say. You wont know how much they really bringing in.

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
:smugdraper:

These dudes out here pimping from the pulpit. You ever wonder why a majority of the congregation are females? It's not normal for a man to sit up and listen to another man run game preach to him and sell him dreams about the pie in the sky.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh no one is caping for someone using the pulpit as a hustle. What I'm saying is those who truly are in it for the good fight, I don't see why they should be looked down upon for having nice things. I'm not saying they should be ballin outta control either, because everything should be done in taste.

And yes pastors are held in a higher regard but people forget that they are only human as well with flaws and vices as well. So before we try to prop them up on a high ass pedastool (:yes:) we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

the thing is there are crooked people in every profession of life, dirty cops, dirty lawyers, dirty doctors, dirty judgets, dirty politicans, bankers etc.

i dunno why people are so shocked when there are dirty preachers that even the bible warns about.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:smugdraper:

These dudes out here pimping from the pulpit. You ever wonder why a majority of the congregation are females? It's not normal for a man to sit up and listen to another man run game preach to him and sell him dreams about the pie in the sky.

In another 20 years, church will be seen as a woman-only thing. Plus organized religion is almost a thing of the past to the people in generation X and Y

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
IF YOU GO TO A CHURCH WORTH ANYTHING THEY HAVE QUARTERLY MEETINGS WHERE THEY DISCLOSE WHERE ALL THE MONEY GOES. THE CHURCH THAT I USED TO GO TO LET YOU KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING WENT. IT'S ONE OF THE FEW PLACES WHERE YOU CAN GIVE TO A CHARITY CAUSE AND CLOSE TO EVERY CENT GOES TO THAT CAUSE.

AND A LOT OF THOSE MEGA CHURCH PREACHERS MAKE MOST OF THEIR MONEY OUTSIDE OF THEIR CHURCHES. BETWEEN BOOKS, ENDORSEMENTS, TOURING, AND OTHER STUFF, THEIR SALARY FROM THE CHURCH IS NOTHING. SOME OF THEM DON'T EVEN DRAW A CHECK FROM THE CHURCH ANYMORE. YOU FORGET THOSE GUYS ARE CELEBRITIES IN THE CHURCH WORLD.

The caps makes me laugh every time. But yeah, I recognized two of the dudes in that trailer because my mom owns nearly all of their cds an shyt.

Gonna e-mail her this link and see how she feels about it.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
More pimps destroying the Black community. People attack politicians, cops, gangs, and rappers, then turn around and give money to these criminals. :snoop:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Also, I know all the lyrics to this thanks to a road trip one summer.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IigVm3vjkUM"]D.D.[/ame]

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
They collect a lot of cash on Sunday... you would be fool to think they count it correctly and accurately so it doesn't matter what the books say. You wont know how much they really bringing in.

IT DEPENDS ON THE CHURCH OF COURSE AND HOW MUCH YOU TRUST THEM. IF YOU DON'T TRUST YOUR CHURCH YOU SHOULDN'T BE GIVING THERE ANYWAY...