Pastor With $300K Car, Mansions, Baby mamas, Brings Flashy Lifestyle To Reality TV

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Tithing is one of the biggest scams I've ever seen :snoop:

I mean, these Christians really think their money is going to be FedEx'd to God or put in his bank account? I'd say 75% of it goes to the preacher while the rest may go back to the church. :heh:

IF YOU GO TO A CHURCH WORTH ANYTHING THEY HAVE QUARTERLY MEETINGS WHERE THEY DISCLOSE WHERE ALL THE MONEY GOES. THE CHURCH THAT I USED TO GO TO LET YOU KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING WENT. IT'S ONE OF THE FEW PLACES WHERE YOU CAN GIVE TO A CHARITY CAUSE AND CLOSE TO EVERY CENT GOES TO THAT CAUSE.

AND A LOT OF THOSE MEGA CHURCH PREACHERS MAKE MOST OF THEIR MONEY OUTSIDE OF THEIR CHURCHES. BETWEEN BOOKS, ENDORSEMENTS, TOURING, AND OTHER STUFF, THEIR SALARY FROM THE CHURCH IS NOTHING. SOME OF THEM DON'T EVEN DRAW A CHECK FROM THE CHURCH ANYMORE. YOU FORGET THOSE GUYS ARE CELEBRITIES IN THE CHURCH WORLD.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
There is another verse in Isaiah that speaks out against 'shepherds' fattening themselves off of the flock. "Prosperity gospel" is an abomination. There is a reason Jesus said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven, and this is one of the reasons. With those hundreds of millions, these men could have rejuvenated the community and spread more righteousness, but they want to buy jets, maybachs and all these other material items. What's sad is how the House of God has turned into a house of merchandise... how many of these pastors will sell dvds and other merchandise? Then after that, beg for people to contribute to the pastor anniversary fund or some nonsense?

I WON'T LIE. THIS IS ONE THING THAT ALWAYS KINDA IRKED ME. I USUALLY DON'T DO THOSE AT ALL.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Thank a string of random events many of my coli niccas as are non religious. :blessed:... Oops I mean :demonic:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Couldn't he be doing something like putting his money back into the community and helping the poor?

This is the kinda bullshyt that makes me so abhorrent about the church. Tax free, racks in money but are living the lavish lifestyle instead of putting their so called beliefs into action.

Some of these people live their lives less christian than non-believers like myself.

Hov said it best

And I know y'all don't know but G4's ain't cheap
:ohlawd:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
IF YOU GO TO A CHURCH WORTH ANYTHING THEY HAVE QUARTERLY MEETINGS WHERE THEY DISCLOSE WHERE ALL THE MONEY GOES. THE CHURCH THAT I USED TO GO TO LET YOU KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING WENT. IT'S ONE OF THE FEW PLACES WHERE YOU CAN GIVE TO A CHARITY CAUSE AND CLOSE TO EVERY CENT GOES TO THAT CAUSE.

AND A LOT OF THOSE MEGA CHURCH PREACHERS MAKE MOST OF THEIR MONEY OUTSIDE OF THEIR CHURCHES. BETWEEN BOOKS, ENDORSEMENTS, TOURING, AND OTHER STUFF, THEIR SALARY FROM THE CHURCH IS NOTHING. SOME OF THEM DON'T EVEN DRAW A CHECK FROM THE CHURCH ANYMORE. YOU FORGET THOSE GUYS ARE CELEBRITIES IN THE CHURCH WORLD.

This is all true. I think the worst preacher/hustler was this guy...
Ike.jpg

Reverend%252BIke%252B2004%252BEntertainment%252BPictures%252BYear%252BDazeHcpp2bul.jpg

articleInline.jpg

revike.jpg

RevIKE1-300x119.jpg

reverend ike. Anybody with older grandparents or parents could tell you about this guy. He was the basis for all of those cartoonish preachers you see in movies. He even passed this out to members in church
money_sheet%20copy.jpg
dude had a fleet of rolls royces, new and old.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Religion is like money depending on who handles it can be used for good or evil. But most pastors are not getting paid like that.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All things being equal, would you rather a rich secular "thug" celebrity or a rich "holy" "balance" "Godly" person, as inspiration?

I would rather somebody earn their money whether it be a hustler, trap nikka, thug whatever, i can't respect somebody that is a hypocrite and uses god to swindle people for a living.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Obligatory because it applies to exactly this type of pastor:

Last edited by a moderator:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I mean, these Christians really think their money is going to be FedEx'd to God or put in his bank account? I'd say 75% of it goes to the preacher while the rest may go back to the church. :heh:

our church has an OPEN meeting every 3 months (to everybody, even NON members) to discuss the churches financial standing at the present time.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can successfully bamboozle so many people, why not enjoy the fruits of your treachery :ehh:

Too bad those sheeps are so blind :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tithing is not a scam, it sucks that a few greedy pastors ruin it for the majority

Majority of pastors aren't making a salary.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Most churches have boards, most churches if you are a member you can see the books. Most churches pastor doesn't draw a salary.

Do people even realize how expensive it is to run a church ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Who typically decides what a pastor earns? Aren't there board members or something? Or is it truly a situation where these cats is sippin they hand in the offering?

Most pastors draw nothing . a lot of these big pastors as well don't draw a salary

TD Jakes for example doesn't get paid from the Potters house , his money cones from books conferences and CDs.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If the majority of their money they make comes from speaking engagements and not from tithes would this be a problem? Why is it only entertainers are the only ones who are allowed to have lavish things?

I understand they are held up to a higher standard then average people but if you are a Christian and you don't donate all your money to charities, are you doing any better than them?

I realize not as pastors get their money legit, but let's not crucify all of them.

:wtf: We caping for people that use preaching as a hustle now? You just answered your own question, they're to be held in a higher regard, it goes with the territory of being a pastor. Why is this so hard to comprehend? :mindblown:

Edit: One of these "pastors" has a baby mama/girlfriend that he's shacking up with outside of marriage :damn: