Pastor With $300K Car, Mansions, Baby mamas, Brings Flashy Lifestyle To Reality TV

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
If the majority of their money they make comes from speaking engagements and not from tithes would this be a problem? Why is it only entertainers are the only ones who are allowed to have lavish things?

I understand they are held up to a higher standard then average people but if you are a Christian and you don't donate all your money to charities, are you doing any better than them?

I realize not as pastors get their money legit, but let's not crucify all of them.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Isaiah 56
11And the dogs are greedy, they are not satisfied.
And they are shepherds who have no understanding;
They have all turned to their own way,
Each one to his unjust gain, to the last one.

It's sad you have so many preachers out there using money from the congregation not to help the poor, but to live a prosperity gospel fantasy. they'll have to answer for what they're doing

Worse than that, they're making a mockery of the religion and their status by promoting this bullsh*t on TV like a bunch of New Age prostitutes. Why not have a TV program reaching out to the streets? Or how to live your live righteously? These kind of cats got a special place reserved in hell. :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
they in no way represent Christianity

Wrong: :pacspit:

4Q6FrKh.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Say goodbye to organized religion as you know it. This right here will make people leave organized religion in droves.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is Idolatry not Christianity.

Someone mentioned earlier that the congregation are the ones to blame. You are absolutely right.

These bible thumpin fools who don't even speak the original languages of where the bible came from (greek, aramaic and hebrew) aren't worshipping Yeshua Ben Yosef, (Otherwise Jesus Christ to the Christians) They are worshipping there pastors who they enable to become millionaires.

Instead of putting money back into the community for Education and Social Economic empowerment. They keep the money to make sure that they can recruit more members to the congregation in order for them to catapult to the next tax bracket.

These pastors are the modern day slave masters.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tithing is one of the biggest scams I've ever seen :snoop:

I mean, these Christians really think their money is go

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:beli: no disrespect to the gospel community as I grew up in the church, but why can't the gospel community come up with their own original ideas if they claim they are here to spread the gospel ...these clowns always mimicking what the secular world is doing (american idol, reality shows, rap, and so on and so on) which is why they get no respect and they wonder why Satan is winning right now...as soon as I get totally right with God I'm calling these nggas out....

I spoke about this on my blog entitled 'The Gospel Truth about Christian Hip Hop' The Gospel truth about Christian Hip Hop - GMOGMedia.tv

I basically said that these so called Gospel Rap Artists need to stop mimicking a culture that didn't have you in mind to begin with.

That's the whole problem with the new age Christians. They mimic the secular world and try to put a gospel twist on it. The message won't be taken seriously when the source of your platform had nothing to do with your believes.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tithing is one of the biggest scams I've ever seen :snoop:

I mean, these Christians really think their money is going to be FedEx'd to God or put in his bank account? I'd say 75% of it goes to the preacher while the rest may go back to the church. :heh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up. Look at this Jack Napier looking ass nikka riding round LA in a Pimpmobile. :russ: :laff:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Worse than that, they're making a mockery of the religion and their status by promoting this bullsh*t on TV like a bunch of New Age prostitutes. Why not have a TV program reaching out to the streets? Or how to live your live righteously? These kind of cats got a special place reserved in hell. :pacspit:

There is another verse in Isaiah that speaks out against 'shepherds' fattening themselves off of the flock. "Prosperity gospel" is an abomination. There is a reason Jesus said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven, and this is one of the reasons. With those hundreds of millions, these men could have rejuvenated the community and spread more righteousness, but they want to buy jets, maybachs and all these other material items. What's sad is how the House of God has turned into a house of merchandise... how many of these pastors will sell dvds and other merchandise? Then after that, beg for people to contribute to the pastor anniversary fund or some nonsense?