Pastor With $300K Car, Mansions, Baby mamas, Brings Flashy Lifestyle To Reality TV

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't blame the pastors, can't knock the hustle. Blame their dumb ass congregations who have no problem with their pastors driving sports cars while kids are starving all over America. The pastors wouldn't be able to do all this if they didn't have grown ass people enabling them :beli:

Bingo.

Dude has pimped their minds and has these religious hussies on the track. :manny: :whew:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Depends. Are you into prosperity gospel?

Then Tony Robbins already has that lane covered :heh:

I dont see why anyone into faith wouldn't want they money to be bountiful.

Tony Robbins is more self help, and Tony charges folks $10,000 to vacation and have dinner/counsel.

The message of a pastor is generally not bad, and almost anything run, even non for profits have to be run as a business, building cost, salaries, tithe/offering, etc

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That's all the crooked pastors of L.A.

The best church in L.A for blacks is West angeles church. Denzel washington, stevie wonder and a few others go to, because the pastor is a older pastor and isn't on this celebrity B.S. like these niqqas

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a great scam, at least most preachers would have a fake wife or something but he got baby mamas and shyt

goat scam > nigerian scam

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
what a great scam, at least most preachers would have a fake wife or something but he got baby mamas and shyt

goat scam > nigerian scam

Why have a wife when the Deaconess, the Choir Mistress and pretty much every female in the congregation are open season? :ld:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I don't blame the pastors, can't knock the hustle. Blame their dumb ass congregations who have no problem with their pastors driving sports cars while kids are starving all over America. The pastors wouldn't be able to do all this if they didn't have grown ass people enabling them :beli:

But they are pastors, that's what differentiates them from the average human being taken advantage of situations. It would be a lot different if this was just some hustler, but he's not.

This guy isn't a christian, he's a fukkin fraud.

"The last christian died on the cross"- I firmly believe that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isaiah 56
11And the dogs are greedy, they are not satisfied.
And they are shepherds who have no understanding;
They have all turned to their own way,
Each one to his unjust gain, to the last one.

It's sad you have so many preachers out there using money from the congregation not to help the poor, but to live a prosperity gospel fantasy. they'll have to answer for what they're doing

Who typically decides what a pastor earns? Aren't there board members or something? Or is it truly a situation where these cats is sippin they hand in the offering?

All Star
Daps
runbathtub.jpg