Past and present Serena Williams comparison — what happens when you listen to whites

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So is this some unnecessarily aggressive Coli troll shyt, or do you really think going to a work event is the same thing as only hanging w/cacs?

Im not about to go negative w/ you like that bro I genuinely just don’t know wtf you’re on.

I'm not being aggressive. I honestly just don't understand why someone who hangs with caucasians feels he can tell a whole messageboard forum that Black men never really liked Serena. Just weird shyt to me.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not being aggressive. I honestly just don't understand why someone who hangs with caucasians feels he can tell a whole messageboard forum that Black men never really liked Serena. Just weird shyt to me.

So, yes, you do think going to a work event = hanging out w/ caucasians :mjlol:. Fine if you want to take issue w/ the statement on Serena, but that logic is just childish.

All I'm saying is Serena was never in brehs' top 10, top 20 like that. I PERSONALLY never encountered any brehs in real life who were on her like that. It was Ashanti, Halle, Aaliyah, Ciara, Lauren London, etc., growin up. My experience isn't negated because I work with white people :deadmanny:. You saying I hang w/ cacs off me going to work with them is a super reach and you know this.

That's my last piece on this breh, have a good weekend.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So, yes, you do think going to a work event = hanging out w/ caucasians :mjlol:. Fine if you want to take issue w/ the statement on Serena, but that logic is just childish.

All I'm saying is Serena was never in brehs' top 10, top 20 like that. I PERSONALLY never encountered any brehs in real life who were on her like that. It was Ashanti, Halle, Aaliyah, Ciar Lauren London, etc., growin up. My experience isn't negated because I work with white people :deadmanny:. You saying I hang w/ cacs off me going to work with them is a super reach and you know this.

That's my last piece on this breh, have a good weekend.

That's what I don't understand. You say you personally never encountered anybody that was on Serena like that but you don't have to keep telling us that. You already told us you hang with cacs. It's cool. Not everybody be around Black folks like that. Just don't understand why you feel the need to tell people what Black men think when you're not around them like a person like me is.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Folks back in the day who didn't like her shape seemed to always complain about her muscles. I never saw her as 'masculine,' she always had a dope figure and skin tone. I liked her muscles and she was cute.

I know what words we weren't using back in the day either. Nobody in the barbershop or school I went to called her an animal or a racial slur. But I know who's head the blame will fall on :hmm:.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I feel so sorry...

For her father. :mjcry:

Glad these fakkit ass cacs exposed themselves in this thread, though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
could be medication too, regardless, why do y'all care, is she's happy so be it, live your own life and stop caring and judging others, everybody fighting battles

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
It's been open season on her and her sister since they first showed up. Very, very few could stand up to that kind of onslaught unaided...especially since her circle(s) would have changed drastically once she married who she married.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bT7wUZM.jpg

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
The director Jane Campion flexed on them with her acceptance speech at this awards show. Serena was in the back clapping like a damn fool not understanding that this white woman just took a shyt on her…Serena’s desire for white acceptance is just pathological