Past and present Serena Williams comparison — what happens when you listen to whites

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
She got plenty of love from brehs but it didn't mean shyt to her :manny:

Serena is a colorist and has been since she's been famous...the only breh I heard about having dealings w/ her is Keyshawn

Drake, Common, the reddit guy, Brett Ratner (the director) and her tennis coach...they're all either light brights orrrrrrr....

I met Serena in ATL at Lenox...took a pic with her & all...I was 6'1 215 at the time, but she was googly eyed over my 5'7 160 lightskin homey...I knew then

But I will say, Serena had the most naturally thickest legs & bottom I've ever seen up close :wow:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember that appearance on Jay Leno.
People tend to forget that she turned pro when she was a kid, and she's been in the media fishbowl ever since then. And that she's 40 + now.

In 2024, I think the list of celebs who haven't had plastic surgery would be a lot shorter than those who have.
Unlike Serena, some of the others have had results that are not so glaringly obvious.
So where are all the other white athletes getting plastic surgery like Serena did?

Lots of tennis players go pro in their teens. Probably most of them.

Where's Anna Kourninova's butchered face at?
It just seems like your comment is trying to generate sympathy or pity...or trying to rationalize Serena doing this to herself.

I don't think I buy that.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Nah, too manly in the face.
Hey that's me! But no let's be real if she didn't have the booty, she would get the same treatment her sister gets, which is being ignored.

Tho I have to say the left Pic on the tweet is rare ones where she does look good in, maybe she isn't photogenic :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
So where are all the other white athletes getting plastic surgery like Serena did?

Lots of tennis players go pro in their teens. Probably most of them.

Where's Anna Kourninova's butchered face at?
It just seems like your comment is trying to generate sympathy or pity...or trying to rationalize Serena doing this to herself.

I don't think I buy that.

Serena transcended tennis a long time ago, so the better comparison would be to other A list celebs who are 40+.
The list of those with surgery would likely be bigger than those without.

Being an A list celeb is how she's been able leverage her tennis victories into her current fortune with the companies she owns. In the fashion, entertainment, and media worlds.

She's been moving in those circles since was a kid. Her dad's guidance helped her keep her head straight as an athlete and reach her potential there, but we can't be surprised that moving in those off-court social circles for 25+ years wouldn't have affected her the way it has the others who move in those spaces.

She doesn't need an out or a pass from any of us for what she decides to do with her face, but from the outside looking in that's how I read it.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Last edited:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Serena is a colorist and has been since she's been famous...the only breh I heard about having dealings w/ her is Keyshawn

Drake, Common, the reddit guy, Brett Ratner (the director) and her tennis coach...they're all either light brights orrrrrrr....

I met Serena in ATL at Lenox...took a pic with her & all...I was 6'1 215 at the time, but she was googly eyed over my 5'7 160 lightskin homey...I knew then

But I will say, Serena had the most naturally thickest legs & bottom I've ever seen up close :wow:
#shortgang with a rare W there