Past and present Serena Williams comparison — what happens when you listen to whites

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
You sound more more stupid.

You’re a staff member that can use the search function like I did and see exactly what other members said about her in other threads. But they’re all cacs too right?

I wasn’t thinking n the tennis circuit and don’t know what was said, I heard the stuff that was made public just like you.

Again, look at the posts about her in this message board and it’ll help many sound less dumb.

So you didn't have all the facts, but came in here blaming nikkas.
:comeon: That's called being a c00n.

BTW, it's common knowledge that cacs were calling her and her sister all kinds of names. You didn't have to follow the tennis circuit to know that. Black men came to their defense.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's wild how people get on here and forget the search function exists and when reminded, everybody who's guilty of doing the thing in question is conveniently lumped into the "white" category.

:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's wild how people get on here and forget the search function exists and when reminded, everybody who's guilty of doing the thing in question is conveniently lumped into the "white" category.

:mjlol:

Posters get exposed on a routine basis on here for being cacs pretending to be Black or self hating Blacks. What's your point?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
She on that Sam Sosa shyt

A result of a lifetime of colorist jokes, racist comments, micro aggressions, ugly jokes, trans jokes from not just cacs but probably mostly from her own people

That’s why he did it and why she did it ppl be too quick to stigmatize these folks and not point the finger at society ppl mental health is real
The only time I remember black folks making fun is when they were little kids and had the beads. She’s been getting love for years.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao at the revisionist history in here. Brehs have never fukked w/ Serena like that, self included. That said, our reasons have never been colorism as much as body type. She's always been pretty and had nice skin.

Being around rich white people WILL have you thinking there's a very narrow definition of beauty though.

I had a corporate dinner where this white C-suite dude went on for a whole minute joking about how broad an actresses' nose was.
1ad33885f7b3616b69cc8356cfa3910a--cate-blanchett-beautiful-ladies.jpg

The actress was Cate fukking Blanchett :deadmanny:...I can only imagine living with that type of energy day in and day out.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Lmao at the revisionist history in here. Brehs have never fukked w/ Serena like that, self included. That said, our reasons have never been colorism as much as body type. She's always been pretty and had nice skin.

No disrespect to you breh, but how can people keep saying this because it's not true at all? :mindblown: rap in the 2000s, damn near every song on the radio had a Serena reference and plenty of people I knew liked or wanted Serena, and I mean ALL the homies wanted Serena. Honestly the most pushback I saw to her was mainly from white people and maybe the random breh wasn't feeling her but honestly those would usually be the dudes that fukk with white girls exclusively anyway.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
“Listening to whites”?

Calling a spade a spade, us Black people have more to do with the issues she has with her issues looks than white people.
Complete bullshyt.

She use to complain about cacs calling her a gorilla at games while nikkas were talking about how sexy she was in rap songs. I dont ever recall her being considered ugly when I was growing up.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Being around rich white people WILL have you thinking there's a very narrow definition of beauty though.

I had a corporate dinner where this white C-suite dude went on for a whole minute joking about how broad an actresses' nose was.
1ad33885f7b3616b69cc8356cfa3910a--cate-blanchett-beautiful-ladies.jpg

The actress was Cate fukking Blanchett :deadmanny:...I can only imagine living with that type of energy day in and day out.

This nerd nikka goes and states that Brothas never fukked with Serena then goes an exposed he hangs with cacs that go on rants about European beauty :russ:

Can't make this shyt up :russ:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nerd nikka goes and states that Brothas never fukked with Serena then goes an exposed he hangs with cacs that go on rants about European beauty :russ:

Can't make this shyt up :russ:

Only on the coli is going to a corporate dinner the same thing as hanging out, lmao.

If you wanna pretend like Serena was getting that Halle Berry or prime Rihanna treatment from brehs, fine. Never in my life have I heard another black dude simping for Serena like that beyond her ass.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Only on the coli is going to a corporate dinner the same thing as hanging out, lmao.

If you wanna pretend like Serena was getting that Halle Berry or prime Rihanna treatment from brehs, fine. Never in my life have I heard another black dude simping for Serena like that beyond her ass.

Of course you never heard another Black dude simping for Serena. You hang with cacs, breh. You already told us. We get it.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you never heard another Black dude simping for Serena. You hang with cacs, breh. You already told us. We get it.

Lol idk what the fukk your problem is breh. I don't have any cac friends. You have damn near 35K posts on here and we joined around the same time, maybe you should go outside and make some :ld:.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lol idk what the fukk your problem is breh. I don't have any cac friends. You have damn near 35K posts on here and we joined around the same time, maybe you should go outside and make some :ld:.

I have enough friends. Don't need anymore. You gonna tell us why you thought you could tell us what Black men think when all you do is hang wit cacs?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have enough friends. Don't need anymore. You gonna tell us why you thought you could tell us what Black men think when all you do is hang wit cacs?

So is this some unnecessarily aggressive Coli troll shyt, or do you really think going to a work event is the same thing as only hanging w/cacs?

Im not about to go negative w/ you like that bro I genuinely just don’t know wtf you’re on.