Past and present Serena Williams comparison — what happens when you listen to whites

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I remember that appearance on Jay Leno.
People tend to forget that she turned pro when she was a kid, and she's been in the media fishbowl ever since then. And that she's 40 + now.

In 2024, I think the list of celebs who haven't had plastic surgery would be a lot shorter than those who have.
Unlike Serena, some of the others have had results that are not so glaringly obvious.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

96425930e7261536bfc39638c165a6be.jpg

:mjcry:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anyone in a cac union ends up like this to some degree.

Those like Serena, the trauma manifests itself physically, in others it cuts deep though you cant see it and the suffer inside.

Daps
I don’t even think this is CaC shyt…she started looking manly as she went hard at becoming the greatest female tennis player ever. Her efforts to counter those effects have left her sliding down that slippery slope towards ghoulism :snoop:

People putting this on Black men must’ve forgotten that period where she was one of the best in the game on our side. That’s why the ultimate wigga, Drake, bagged.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I honestly feel serena was so insecure about herself off of her surroundings in Hollywood circles

I mean u dated common, u dated drake, etc etc

She just like many sisters get caught up with who she these celebrities like chris brown, and others chase over those blasians and those so called exotic women and then feel they need to change as well, to attract those type of men and attention

Sad sad sad

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She got one of them Jada surgeries where I cant quite put my finger on,but somethings off. Jadas face has went back closer to normal over this past decade. So maybe Serenas face will settle by 2031:respect:

Ultimately this is her fathers fault. King Richard was a great movie,he deserved his flowers. But its also a cautionary tell about forcing black children into white environments. They never stood a chance:francis:

Venus looking good though.