Passport Bro Living the Humble Life In Thailand.. Finally Found Him A Good Woman..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The fukk. Dude living under the project's for a hug. It' must be rough rough out here

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
For all that we know he might not have been looking to land a single mom with 2 kids in Thailand. It might have just happened.

This goes to a bigger point tough. No matter what a Black man does everybody everywhere says that he is wrong, including other so called Black men. A Black man apparently just can't live his life. He has to live his life in accordance with some bullshyt rules that people conjured up in their heads while sitting on the toilet taking a shyt.

Bullshyt rules aka regurgitating Twitter / society talking points

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
he's got a few

thats when i started to peep :whoo:

A lot of these dudes are setting these chicks up for their own YouTube channels and profiting off of black men lol

The girl above & the other Brazilian tour guide

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That’s what I’m saying…these Lames can just do that right here. Broke poverty stricken single mothers are far as the eye can see if you look in the right places…

Living in Thailand is much cheaper. You can probably get by working 25hrs/wk vs working 50 hours in an American warehouse and still struggling.

It also looks like a slower pace of life, just nice people living day by day.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I don't even side eye that, because who is a prostitute is subjective. There are women that date or get married everyday to men that are rich or have high positions. But for the fact that those man were rich or had the high position some of those women would not have dated or married those men. Nobody labels those women as prostitutes.

I have just learned to mind my own and keep it moving, so long as the next man's actions do not impact me.
:comeon:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
If he's happy....cool.

However, people make the mistake of changing their standards when they date out or date internationally just to make it work.

White men want Becky the Cheerleader but will settle for Not-So-Sexy Soo Yung just because she's Asian.

Sistas want a top shelf breh but settle for the most average azz Brad when they could have had average azz LeRoy.

This breh would NEVER entertain a Black single mother but flew halfway around the world for one that was Asian.
GURRRRRRRRRRRRLLL!!!!!!!!!! :wrist:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Going halfway across the world to fight over the same mediocre woman

Crazy :mjlol:

I support passport bros but this is embarrassing

I was reading through reddit and here's a small portion I got:

In December 2016, I traveled from my hometown of Los Angeles, California to visit Phuket, Thailand. 6 1/2 years later, I'm still here.

Since I'm not in Los Angeles, I can't truly tell you what it would feel like to be living there now. I can only go by what I've heard from my friends, speaking to them and reading their thoughts and feelings on social media. Gun violence. Insurgency. Climate change. Consequently, I actually feel quite safe here.

That feeling of safety comes from my experience with Thai people. I appreciate their strength, humor, beauty and unity. Having the chance to live with them is more than an honor, it’s my privilege.

I'm no stranger to the concept of privilege. It is part of the collective African-American ego, something that we all learn about as we grow up. But recently, the word has become a lighting rod, a flash of light illuminating the dark corners of American history. Being here in Thailand has given me an opportunity to step through the looking glass; to experience and to examine my own privileges.

And so, here are seven privileges I have in Thailand that I don’t have in the United States.

4. I’m financially stable here.

I live on a fixed income, a monthly amount that would just cover the rent alone for a one-bedroom apartment in Los Angeles. if I lived back there, I would need to continue to work just to make ends meet.

But here, my two bedroom house costs about $720 a month. Everything else is similarly inexpensive, so much so that I can live here without having to work. I can even afford high-quality health care and still have a bit of money left over at the end of the month. Thai people, though, I don’t know how some of them do it. When you have a very nice meal and you tip your server 50 Baht, the equivalent of $1.50, and you see the smile of gratitude on their face, you know that you aren’t in America anymore.

5. I’m old.

Let’s face it, America is not the place to be if you are an old person, especially if you have no children. For the large part, other people’s grandparents are ignored at best. At worst, they are considered to be not much more than a drag upon society. But, as it is in many other Asian countries, older people here are respected, cared for and included. Also, older people here are much more active, more alive than in the US. It is very common to see a woman in her eighties, driving a motorbike with her groceries in the front basket, coming home…from a full-days work.

6. I don’t have to worry about getting stopped by the police because of the way I look.

African-Americans grow up knowing that we have to be extra careful when dealing with the police and, even then, it’s easy for an incident to turn into a tragedy. And although I think that Thai police treat me with a certain amount of suspicion, it’s simply because I’m a foreigner, not because I’m Black. The only interaction I’ve had with them is when they setup checkpoints on the roads to see if you are wearing a helmet, have a license, the road tax on your motorbike is paid and, of course, to make sure that you are not under the influence. Police in Thailand don’t very much care what you look like. Just don’t fukk up.

7. I’m not White.

There are very few White people from America here. Most are from the UK, Europe, Austrailia and, here in Phuket, lots of Russians. Thais have a word for people like this: falang. To a Thai person, “falang” simply means someone who is not Thai; a foreigner. Some of the foreigners living here don’t like being called falang. I think it’s because, where they come from, they have a different name: normal. They aren’t used to being called something just because of the way they look, the irony of which is not lost on me.

I don’t know if there is a separate Thai word for Black people, although, once a Thai person told me that we are sometimes called something that translates in English as “chocolate man”, which I can totally get behind.

There aren’t many Black people here and when Thai people see me, they generally think that I’m from somewhere in Africa. Nigeria usually. When I go to a restaurant, they offer me the Halal menu, thinking that I must be Muslim.

But then, I say something in English and they are surprised. They say, “Where you from?” “I’m from America.” Now, I’m their best friend and they ask me if I know Obama. African-American is a good combo here.

So, yeah, Thailand. It’s so strange because, if I didn’t look at the internet, I would have no idea of what was going on in the States. Thai people don’t know who George Floyd was and the foreigners, unless they are American, don’t care. Because they don’t have to. That’s their privilege. I don’t what to take what I have found here for granted. I acknowledge my privilege here not just because it’s the right thing to do.

When acknowledge my privilege, it gives me another thing to be thankful for.