Party Next Door - Ratchet Happy Birthday (Drake reference track leaks)

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved this song..I think it’s fair to say and it’s becoming clear as day that the yews put drake In position to influence the mass..the boy is not an Artist and doesn’t care about black culture if he can’t make a coin from it! Drake was just a good face to make white ppl feel comfortable rapping along to his songs created by black artist who these white fans wouldn’t give chance because of their skin color unless the black artist is giving off feminism vibes t
Which makes them less threating in cac eyes

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
drake-international-corporate-office-is-seen-in-winnipeg-manitoba-friday-august-14-2015-MBDPWW.jpg

Ain’t he one of the senior members of the Drake Corporation?

Daps
Wait until you guys hear about this label called Motown
Comparing singers getting demos is hilarious.

Singers actually add to the demos and references they get unless it's someone who really phones shyt in like Rihanna. Marvin Gaye didn't write this song, but he did the vocal production. This is more than reciting shyt given to you.

What is Drake doing that "massively" improves on any of these references tracks??

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Actually, his version is the wack one. This is a cool rnb song for party. Maybe could’ve did something for him.
Never listened to it. I only heard the clips when people post birthday shout outs on IG.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Once upon a time all of us was forbidden to read and write.

We stole bibles and dictionaries from Master’s quarters and recited letters and phrases by candlelight.

The North was our haven, fleeing fugitives now freed Men. Bare with me for a second, let me breakdown his sins.

The Yankees started exploiting black brilliance to help make their own pockets richer. Fast forward 2024 and he got the same agenda.

He runs to real geniuses when he needs to tap into true talent. Let me outline the scheme for you, this the real writer challenge.

You called Kia Shine when you wanted bytches shaking ass in the club.

The Weeknd helped you get your lingo and your cadence up.

PartyNextDoor made you feel like a playa in your head

Hush gave you false Crodie cred.

Quentin Miller had you and your woes convinced that for your career that there was more life.

Majid Jordan had you thinking you could croon better than Chris & Omarion but they lied.

You co-opt the pens of real artists when you need to craft a meal out of your pathetic appetizers.

You not a real scribe you a fukking PLAGIARIZER