Party Next Door - Ratchet Happy Birthday (Drake reference track leaks)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Once upon a time all of us was forbidden to read and write.

We stole bibles and dictionaries from Master’s quarters and recited letters and phrases by candlelight.

The North was our haven, fleeing fugitives now freed Men. Bare with me for a second, let me breakdown his sins.

The Yankees started exploiting black brilliance to help make their own pockets richer. Fast forward 2024 and he got the same agenda.

He runs to real geniuses when he needs to tap into true talent. Let me outline the scheme for you, this the real writer challenge.

You called Kia Shine when you wanted bytches shaking ass in the club.

The Weeknd helped you get your lingo and your cadence up.

PartyNextDoor made you feel like a playa in your head

Hush gave you false Crodie cred.

Quentin Miller had you and your woes convinced that for your career that there was more life.

Majid Jordan had you thinking you could croon better than Chris & Omarion but they lied.

You co-opt the pens of real artists when you need to craft a meal out of your pathetic appetizers.

You not a real scribe you a fukking PLAGIARIZER

Ngl, you snapped

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
At the end of the day, Drake is a successful artist, but he will never be a real rapper. As a rapper he's not top 1000. Imagine Drake rapping in a cypher in a random hood or battle rapping. Every medium sized and bigger city in America has dozens of struggling rappers that could easily outbar him. fukking Lil Uzi freestyles with randos from the hood and goes bar for bar with anyone. Imagine Drake doing that. Uzi alone is above Drake in any best rapper list.
Get outrapped by a dainty man in a miniskirt, crodie.
:unimpressed:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely a skeleton reference or Drake took a random ass party song considering the verses and some of the structure are completely different

But he is credited on the song (you hear him on the chorus) and as a writer so this isn't ghostwriting
Exactly. But now it’d open season on Drake as if most popular rappers aren’t collaborating on songs

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Once upon a time all of us was forbidden to read and write.

We stole bibles and dictionaries from Master’s quarters and recited letters and phrases by candlelight.

The North was our haven, fleeing fugitives now freed Men. Bare with me for a second, let me breakdown his sins.

The Yankees started exploiting black brilliance to help make their own pockets richer. Fast forward 2024 and he got the same agenda.

He runs to real geniuses when he needs to tap into true talent. Let me outline the scheme for you, this the real writer challenge.

You called Kia Shine when you wanted bytches shaking ass in the club.

The Weeknd helped you get your lingo and your cadence up.

PartyNextDoor made you feel like a playa in your head

Hush gave you false Crodie cred.

Quentin Miller had you and your woes convinced that for your career that there was more life.

Majid Jordan had you thinking you could croon better than Chris & Omarion but they lied.

You co-opt the pens of real artists when you need to craft a meal out of your pathetic appetizers.

You not a real scribe you a fukking PLAGIARIZER
Aubrey's managers gonna be DMing you to be his next ghostwriter breh!