part 2: insects growing 2 ft tall vs machinery coming alive

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
machines would imitate insects physical form and hold on to superior A.I. aspects while studying human creativity...soon you would be dealing with giant robot insects that are getting closer and closer to human thought without the drawbacks of individuality...

i for one welcome our robotic insect overlords.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;1421503 said:
machines would imitate insects physical form and hold on to superior A.I. aspects while studying human creativity...soon you would be dealing with giant robot insects that are getting closer and closer to human thought without the drawbacks of individuality...

i for one welcome our robotic insect overlords.

and thats when we join up with the rest of the animal kingdom like gorillas and lions and bears and TAKE back what is rightfully ours :wow: no oil slurping cyborg is going to out :cook: 500 bats clawing away at its circuitry in a vicious manner

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Both would merk us easily...humans are too fragile and cowardly. We would provoke our own extinction.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and thats when we join up with the rest of the animal kingdom like gorillas and lions and bears and TAKE back what is rightfully ours :wow: no oil slurping cyborg is going to out :cook: 500 bats clawing away at its circuitry in a vicious manner

you gonna negotiate with the lions and bears breh? im sure they'll hear you out :russ:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
you gonna negotiate with the lions and bears breh? im sure they'll hear you out :russ:

sheeeeeiiit i wont have to utter a word

its the unwritten law among the warriors in any family

one look at me saving a cub from certain doom at the hands of a robocop and we do this through eye contact :shake:

:dead:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't deal with mosquitoes now....so if those muthafukkas were 2 feet tall it would be a wrap. I flip the fukk out if my girl let a mosquito in my apartment, I literally lose my mind. So imagine if she open the door and that bytch swoop in the size of a hawk or some shyt.

:deadrose:

I ain't tripping on the machines, ain't like my car go turn into a transformer or some shyt.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
? how the muscles bones everything grows..
=------

cars can drive u into walls or off cliffs... we're fukked wither way. bitni. feel like weed know how to battle insects better then machinery

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
damn i'm gonna have to take the machines this is all u gotta do
magnets.gif

I dont fukk with bugs now; if they 2 feet i'm gonna have to get my sebastion on and take it under the sea. Gotta build a fukking atlantis in that bytch. Have a bunch of submarines in case they got some rare swimming bug.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
=------

cars can drive u into walls or off cliffs... we're fukked wither way. bitni. feel like weed know how to battle insects better then machinery

If machines start wilding out and u still driving around then u deserve to die :umad:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
=------

Square-cube law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If an animal were scaled up by a considerable amount, its relative muscular strength would be severely reduced, since the cross section of its muscles would increase by the square of the scaling factor while its mass would increase by the cube of the scaling factor. As a result of this, cardiovascular and respiratory functions would be severely burdened.

As was elucidated by J. B. S. Haldane, large animals do not look like small animals: an elephant cannot be mistaken for a mouse scaled up in size. The bones of an elephant are necessarily proportionately much larger than the bones of a mouse, because they must carry proportionately higher weight. To quote from Haldane's seminal essay On Being the Right Size, "...consider a man 60 feet high...Giant Pope and Giant Pagan in the illustrated Pilgrim's Progress.... These monsters...weighed 1000 times as much as Christian. Every square inch of a giant bone had to support 10 times the weight borne by a square inch of human bone. As the human thigh-bone breaks under about 10 times the human weight, Pope and Pagan would have broken their thighs every time they took a step."