part 2: insects growing 2 ft tall vs machinery coming alive

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Insects would take up all the oxygen on the earth....we'd die before we could even think up a plan....

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Bugs out number people 12,000,0000 to one, plus they 2 feet tall? Pretty sure we'd all just get crushed

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You ever see on those documentaries when ants organize and go against another colony or predator? Now imagine them being 2 feet tall and doing that against us. fukk that.

These are Horse Ants shooting acid. Why? fukk you, thats why.
16902-Wood-ants-spraying-formic-acid.jpg

And look at this son of a bytch. Imagine a couple hundred thousand of them at 2 feet tall bum rushing Times Square. fukk that, I'll be on plane flying somewhere else...
ants-bite.jpg

....oh fukking shyt, They fly too. And this one is from New Jersey, so you know he's an a$$hole.
citroant.jpg

Now what about the ants that are already giant in comparison to other ants? If regular ants are 2 feet, these fukkers, Camponotus gigas
, would be 8 feet at least. I guess that's the right ratio. I don't know, I failed at math many times during my scholastic life. I think its because my family had a bigger focus on the arts and social issues rather then the immediate importance of mathematics and logistical thinking....anyway, fukk ants.
paraponera_clavata.jpg

And these are just the fukking ants. Killer Wasps, Invincible roaches (water bugs if you're white), Ignorant ass bees, fleas just going around jumping 60 stories in the air and landing on your house not giving a fukk....we'd be extinct.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
how do we know the machines aren't friendly?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You ever see on those documentaries when ants organize and go against another colony or predator? Now imagine them being 2 feet tall and doing that against us. fukk that.

These are Horse Ants shooting acid. Why? fukk you, thats why.
16902-Wood-ants-spraying-formic-acid.jpg

And look at this son of a bytch. Imagine a couple hundred thousand of them at 2 feet tall bum rushing Times Square. fukk that, I'll be on plane flying somewhere else...
ants-bite.jpg

....oh fukking shyt, They fly too. And this one is from New Jersey, so you know he's an a$$hole.
citroant.jpg

Now what about the ants that are already giant in comparison to other ants? If regular ants are 2 feet, these fukkers, Camponotus gigas
, would be 8 feet at least. I guess that's the right ratio. I don't know, I failed at math many times during my scholastic life. I think its because my family had a bigger focus on the arts and social issues rather then the immediate importance of mathematics and logistical thinking....anyway, fukk ants.
paraponera_clavata.jpg

And these are just the fukking ants. Killer Wasps, Invincible roaches (water bugs if you're white), Ignorant ass bees, fleas just going around jumping 60 stories in the air and landing on your house not giving a fukk....we'd be extinct.

:noah: I'm so scared. :noah:

We gotta treat the Earth better, y'all. What if we make some Godzilla type bugs? :to:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I wouldn't want shyt to do with 2 foot tall insects man. They would consume all the crops and breed faster than we could kill them. Plus what would you do with all the dead carcasses? It would be a sea of insect blood and guts flooding our streets. :scusthov:

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
insects can't grow to be that big because gravity would destroy their bodies.