part 2: insects growing 2 ft tall vs machinery coming alive

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
machines is anything with a motor/computer.. and best believe a machine will figure a way to move if it has the parts to do so. all vehicles r machines.. all cellphones r machines granted they r probably harmless but that means no communication

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
machines could just nuke everything in less than a second thou,roll credits

we would probably be better off battling it out with giant mosquitos who impale your skull with their stinger

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
mosquitoes would go russell edgington on us. we'd last 18 hours tops

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
raidroachspray.jpg

would have to buy stock in this company :whew:

but the war won't even last 4 months :youngsabo:

machines would dead us tho

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of insects dont attack unprovoked though. if all insects grew to the same size the sheer population numbers would cause overcrowding but we have all types of sprays and shyt to deal with em. We'd have to walk around with super soakers filled with raid attached to our backs though. :violent:

all these machines can easily turn on us especially if they self-connect to wifi and have access to infinite knowledge, they'll be smarter than humans soon.

if the insects and machines teamed up itd be over. giant grasshoppers with automated weaponry attachments n shyt :sadbron:

7069642705_11a33f537e_z.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Are we talking just insects? Or are we talking Insects, arachnids, centipedes, millipedes, ect.?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of our nuclear warheads don't use GPS, and rock with accelerometers since most of them were built in the 60s-80s. Especially since you can disrupt a GPS signal, or take out the GPS satellites. Plus, nukes don't have to be that accurate, as long as the delivery system is within 5-10 miles of the target shyt will still get fukked up.

A high altitude nuke is a Pyrrhic victory. EMP sends the whole world back to biblical times. That in itself will kill a vast majority of the population. It would be impossible to feed and run a society built on electricity without electricity. People dont even know how ot store food without a fridge. Not to mention its a fukking nuke. I dont care how high it detonates.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
In all seriousness though, that machine taking over thing is actually a very likely scenario and one of the most likely ways that scientists predict the human race to come to an end. Up there with nuclear instigated mutually assured destruction, super microbe, and comet strike. Especially if A.I. tech continues its current rate of development.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
A high altitude nuke is a Pyrrhic victory. EMP sends the whole world back to biblical times. That in itself will kill a vast majority of the population. It would be impossible to feed and run a society built on electricity without electricity. People dont even know how ot store food without a fridge. Not to mention its a fukking nuke. I dont care how high it detonates.

A win is a win my dude, especially if it's a case of you win or you go extinct :manny:

In all seriousness though, that machine taking over thing is actually a very likely scenario and one of the most likely ways that scientists predict the human race to come to an end. Up there with nuclear instigated mutually assured destruction, super microbe, and comet strike. Especially if A.I. tech continues its current rate of development.

Life will imitate art at some point there will be a war between man and machine. We'll see a fully self aware AI sometime in our lives, it'll happen and it'll be some scary shyt.

Daps
I'm sure with machines you could ether them with some electromagnetic pulse or something that wouldn't hurt us.

first moment I see 2ft tall insects I'm gonna commit that

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
best chance is to spark some type of dispute between insects and machines

you know like put your vacuum cleaner in the line of fire and some ladybugs come scoop it up and drop it from way up in the air and its destroyed and watch all the machines turn and look like

i-9bccd374be5154d17b6cb1d067536e59-fabmachine_tex_head_s.png

then fade away to black while they destroy eachother

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Same thing I said in the :hamster: thread: If every bug and spider on the planet instantly grows to two feet tall, everything is instantly destroyed because there isn't even enough space/land mass on the face of Earth to allow for how much space they would take up. Game over.