part 2: insects growing 2 ft tall vs machinery coming alive

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Machines would be easy to deal with, launch high altitude nuclear strikes, the EMPS would kill them.

Insects we'd suffer huge losses the first day, but we'd overcome them as well :birdman:

IN WHAT? WEATHER BALLOONS? THE MACHINES RUN EVERYTHING WITH A COMPUTER AND IP ADDRESS. WITHOUT GPS THE BOMB DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO GLOW UP.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
The terminals that control the nukes are closed circuit, we got this :skip:

ARE THE GUIDANCE SYSTEMS THOUGH? I FIGURE THEY GET THEIR INTO FROM SOMEWHERE. IF THEIR IS A LOOPHOLE A COMPUTER WILL FIND IT IN SECONDS. THEN IT CAN SCRAMBLE JETS AND HAVE IT INTERCEPTED WITH EASE. THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE HIVE AT ONCE OR THE CODE COULD JUST GO UNDERGROUND TO REBUILD AND ADAPT.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea but what if the insects start eating up animals and plants? we'd be fukked, or would have to eat insects

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You ever see on those documentaries when ants organize and go against another colony or predator? Now imagine them being 2 feet tall and doing that against us. fukk that.

These are Horse Ants shooting acid. Why? fukk you, thats why.
16902-Wood-ants-spraying-formic-acid.jpg

And look at this son of a bytch. Imagine a couple hundred thousand of them at 2 feet tall bum rushing Times Square. fukk that, I'll be on plane flying somewhere else...
ants-bite.jpg

....oh fukking shyt, They fly too. And this one is from New Jersey, so you know he's an a$$hole.
citroant.jpg

Now what about the ants that are already giant in comparison to other ants? If regular ants are 2 feet, these fukkers, Camponotus gigas
, would be 8 feet at least. I guess that's the right ratio. I don't know, I failed at math many times during my scholastic life. I think its because my family had a bigger focus on the arts and social issues rather then the immediate importance of mathematics and logistical thinking....anyway, fukk ants.
paraponera_clavata.jpg

And these are just the fukking ants. Killer Wasps, Invincible roaches (water bugs if you're white), Ignorant ass bees, fleas just going around jumping 60 stories in the air and landing on your house not giving a fukk....we'd be extinct.

:wtf:
:damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
ARE THE GUIDANCE SYSTEMS THOUGH? I FIGURE THEY GET THEIR INTO FROM SOMEWHERE. IF THEIR IS A LOOPHOLE A COMPUTER WILL FIND IT IN SECONDS. THEN IT CAN SCRAMBLE JETS AND HAVE IT INTERCEPTED WITH EASE. THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE HIVE AT ONCE OR THE CODE COULD JUST GO UNDERGROUND TO REBUILD AND ADAPT.

I think a lot of our nuclear warheads don't use GPS, and rock with accelerometers since most of them were built in the 60s-80s. Especially since you can disrupt a GPS signal, or take out the GPS satellites. Plus, nukes don't have to be that accurate, as long as the delivery system is within 5-10 miles of the target shyt will still get fukked up.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Cotdamn at the animals that eat the insects like frogs, birds, and bats.:damn:

Them nikkas would be done for thru either starvation or insect bodying them muthfukkas on some revenge type shyt. Just breaking beaks and shyt:wow: So you think there are alot of insects now, who/what's gone hold a damn 2ft tall army ant back:heh:

Imagine 2 ft tall mosquitoes and flies:scusthov: them ugly ass nikkas

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I think a lot of our nuclear warheads don't use GPS, and rock with accelerometers since most of them were built in the 60s-80s. Especially since you can disrupt a GPS signal, or take out the GPS satellites. Plus, nukes don't have to be that accurate, as long as the delivery system is within 5-10 miles of the target shyt will still get fukked up.

YEAH IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DON'T USE GPS.:snoop:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Killer Tech i think we could take....like some one said closed circut, high altitude EMP strikes....overloading circuits. Its do able...nukes nowadays do USE GPS but you dont need a precision strike...just close enough is good.

however insects.....ew fukk breh...just one termite hill contains millions of termites...then there are millions of termite hills...they would win off attrition alone for the longest...not to mention even if we did win the eco system would be so fukked dangerous plants and fungus would grow and over take the planet.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
camelspider01.jpg

146477d1284752998-creepy-crawly-thread-camel_spider-2.jpg

If the size of these fukkers are multiplied they would look like the giant spiders on Skyrim or Zelda or some shyt :damn:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'm not trying to deal with any of that shyt, to be honest. but if had to choose one over the other, i'd deal with the machines coming alive. the insects would outnumber us easily and we'd be screwed off of that. i mean, just think of how many insects you have roaming around your house at any given time. i'm typing this post right now and looking into my backyard. i can't imagine all the insects there becoming two feet tall and scrambling around, i'd be vastly outnumber with my one can of raid...

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean if every single insect in the world grew to 2 ft we would pretty much be fukked.Even in a underground bunker you'd prolly have ants or worms fukkin with that motherfukker,and i dont even want to think about the skys :merchant:. :sadcam: