Parker calls out Westbrook: I'm going at him..this isnt Dallas or LA

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
It's going to be one hell of a :win: for basketball fans breh, I'm really looking forward to it. I'm torn between rooting for my dude Darantuna or Kawhi Leonard though :to:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No inside scoring, no half-court offense, relying on fast break points, relying on 3 people to keep your offense afloat:russ:

No half court offense? we are one of the most efficient half court offenses we aint the heat nikka :russ::mjpls:, ask the mavs and the lakers how terrible our halfcourt offense is. maybe you mean iso offense :beli:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
easy gimmicky offense's get exposed over a longer period of time :beli:

:birdman: So the Spurs who run probably the most complex, intricate offense in the league and scores from all over the half court is gimmicky? :sitdown:

What do you call an offense with no post-scoring big men and is totally dependent on fast breaks and 3 perimeter scorers playing iso?

Daps
No half court offense? we are one of the most efficient half court offenses we aint the heat nikka :russ::mjpls:, ask the mavs and the lakers how terrible our halfcourt offense is. maybe you mean iso offense :beli:
Why would I mean 'no iso offense' when that's what yall heavily rely on?

Daps
we are one of the most efficient half court offenses we aint the heat nikka :russ::mjpls:
r8w2o5.png

No, you ain't the Heat when it comes to efficiency in the half court:lolbron:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This spurs team reminds me of the suns teams a few years ago who would torch everyone in the regular season hard to gameplan for, but once the playoffs rolled around and you could gameplan for them remember this was a compressed season they are going to be exposed. i fully expect this to only go 6 games they are a gimmick. they lack inside defense, there perimeter defense is shaky frauds.

Come on now, this Spurs team is nothing like those Suns teams. They are getting their offense in the halfcourt off of ball movement, PnR, screens and back cuts. And while Tim isn't what he used to be, he can still be a effective low post threat which the Suns didn't have. The Suns entire offense was predicated on early offense and getting down the court as fast as possible to try and take advantage of a lagging defense or mismatches that happened in transition.

This team is more like those Kings teams that had good passers at nearly every possession and would execute you to death, except this team actually has guys that can break down a D 1 on 1. I wouldn't be shocked if Pop goes with a zone, or goes with hard doubles on Harden and Durant...

Daps
I wouldn't be shocked if Pop goes with a zone, or goes with hard doubles on Harden and Durant...
I think they'll definitely send a man hard to hedge that high-pick that gets set for Sabo/Harden as well and force them into a deep jumper/turnover, like they did to the Clippers.

If it gave a great playmaker A LOT of trouble, I'd hate to see what it's gonna do to Westbrook.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Really looking forward to this match up, especially with PArker saying that. interesting to see how Westbrook gonna respond.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

why do you keep saying this?

the thunders biggest advantage was fast break points, lakers defended the thunder well in the half court.

Game 2: Thunder win by 2 points, outscore lakers by 13 fast break points
Game 3: Lakers win by 3, Thunder outscore lakers by 16 fast break points
Game 4: Thunder win by 3, Lakers have 1 more fast break point
Game 5: Thunder win by 16, Thunder outscore lakers by 25 fast break points

Thats one of the lakers biggest flaws, they don't get easy buckets as much as other good teams.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
why do you keep saying this?

the thunders biggest advantage was fast break points, lakers defended the thunder well in the half court.

Game 2: Thunder win by 2 points, outscore lakers by 13 fast break points
Game 3: Lakers win by 3, Thunder outscore lakers by 16 fast break points
Game 4: Thunder win by 3, Lakers have 1 more fast break point
Game 5: Thunder win by 16, Thunder outscore lakers by 25 fast break points

Thats one of the lakers biggest flaws, they don't get easy buckets as much as other good teams.
but the spurs playing style is to okc's advantage....spurs wanna get up and down...that's what okc thrives off of.
i can picture popovich forcing his team to slow the tempo down playing the thunder and the heat if that happens.