Parker calls out Westbrook: I'm going at him..this isnt Dallas or LA

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Spurs fans dont realize duncan shot 36% in the season against us beleedat :birdman:

you are right but he avg more than 10 rebs a game regardless and you guys couldnt stop our shooters thats the bad part.

Look at it this way if duncan can score effectively while maintaing rebounds its not gonna be pretty :smugfavre:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
OKC has the talent to win, but they got a big weakness at the coaching spot

Scott Brooks can't stand to Pop

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ummm...

Why ppl ignoring this? The Spurs are on a serious roll right now. I don't know if any team is beating them the way they've been playing the past two months.

It's funny to me too.

I was talking to my boy about the series this week. He just automatically said, OKC going to the Finals, I'm like...

:what:

Spurs are balling right now, they look unbeatable in a series, Pop is styling on the lesser coaches, even if OKC has the more talent, they'll lose a game or two off of adjustments alone.

I'm picking the Spurs to win it all.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Thabo will be getting A lot of minutes this series brooks has said, We are going to be going small alot.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thabo will be getting A lot of minutes this series brooks has said, We are going to be going small alot.

Going small is even worse Duncan gonna torch yall that way i think yall better off not going small. SPURS weakness is BIGS even then they can adjust but still going BIG would be better in my opinion

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Going small is even worse Duncan gonna torch yall that way i think yall better off not going small. SPURS weakness is BIGS even then they can adjust but still going BIG would be better in my opinion

Duncan will still be defended by perk or whoever

Durant will be better off defending the booners diaws etc than serge. Im sure multiple defender will be thrown at duncan he will still get his fair share of bigs thrown at him, the team seems to be more worried about stopping parkers penetration and perimeter scoring than duncan. plus us going small will have a mismatch on the other end , we can essentially guard 1-3 with harden thabo and westbrook, harden not as much though with regards to guarding the 1. we wont be going small the whole game but i expect it to be a solid look for a period of time we did pretty well the 3rd game when we went smaller, with thabo having foot problems

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah....If you go small, you're playing right into the Spurs hands.

Just ask the Suns.

You need a couple of beast on the inside to slow down the Spurs.Only the Lakers(Playing at the top of their game) and the Grizzlies(Z-BO Healthy) can give them problems.

I think OKC will be able to hang in there off sheer athleticism, alone.I don't see any team being able to slow down Durant and Westbrook right now.

Even then, I suspect the Spurs will win it in 6

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
OKC going to surprise people, just watch, it'll be a tough series, but I see OKC winning in 7

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Well he's an idiot. Their only hope is to take advantage of their youth and athleticism and run and gun the Spurs to death. They need scoring on the floor...more Harden and less Thabo. Scotty Brooks already getting outcouched before the series starts.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Well he's an idiot. Their only hope is to take advantage of their youth and athleticism and run and gun the Spurs to death. They need scoring on the floor...more Harden and lessThabo. Scotty Brooks already getting outcouched before the series starts.
:what: :wtf: Defense win you championships sitdown indian, i never said harden wouldnt be in the game.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Duncan will still be defended by perk or whoever

Durant will be better off defending the booners diaws etc than serge. Im sure multiple defender will be thrown at duncan he will still get his fair share of bigs thrown at him, the team seems to be more worried about stopping parkers penetration and perimeter scoring than duncan. plus us going small will have a mismatch on the other end , we can essentially guard 1-3 with harden thabo and westbrook, harden not as much though. we want be going small the whole game but i expect it to be a look for a period of time we did pretty well the 3rd game when we went smaller, with thabo having foot problems

I feel you but this where our depth is what kills people. Duncan scoring wasnt the problem i know bout parker penetration and the perimeter scoring but DUNCAN rebounding also killed yall giving us extra time of possession.

Harden is what gonna kill us he did all damn season im not concerned bout westbrook or durant they gonna get there's
So manu scoring should help cancel that out which leaves the BiG XFACTOR
THE BENCH

Our bench is why i think we will win cuz were basically the same team in a sense except yall our a younger athletic version of us
Our depth on the Bench is what kills teams

Tiago, Neal, Jackson, Mills and probably Blair and Bonner the list goes on

Ive watched both teams played each other the season and thats y i say spurs gonna win if OKC win hey i aint even mad GM A EX SPUR

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:what: :wtf: Defense win you championships sitdown indian, i never said harden wouldnt be in the game.

Thabo is only good for locking down athletic scoring wing players, retard. What you need him to contain Danny Green? Thabo is a liability on offense and gonna be virtually useless in this serious. Lol@going small and playing Thabo a lot. Yall the Suns and he's Raja Bell now? You and Scotty Brooks are dumb asses.