Parker calls out Westbrook: I'm going at him..this isnt Dallas or LA

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This spurs team reminds me of the suns teams a few years ago who would torch everyone in the regular season hard to gameplan for, but once the playoffs rolled around and you could gameplan for them remember this was a compressed season they are going to be exposed. i fully expect this to only go 6 games they are a gimmick. they lack inside defense, there perimeter defense is shaky frauds.

Profane

Daps
This spurs team reminds me of the suns teams a few years ago who would torch everyone in the regular season hard to gameplan for, but once the playoffs rolled around and you could gameplan for them remember this was a compressed season they are going to be exposed. i fully expect this to only go 6 games they are a gimmick. they lack inside defense, there perimeter defense is shaky frauds.
:snoop:

this forum really needs a dislike/slap button

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

The Suns couldn't execute in the half court consistently. The Spurs don't have that problem.

OKC is more like the Suns than SA. Yall are weak on the inside..no one who can score and rebound like the honorable Timothy Theodore Duncan (PBUH). :laugh:@Durant being their leading rebounder.