Paper Boi playing the first gay marvel superhero on screen

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I don't think they'll make much from the LGBTQ version of diversity, which is what they're banking on

I think people appreciate racial diversity over sexual diversity because sexuality is more intimate than race, they won't make much from the movie imo, but we'll see...

:jbhmm:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
If this movie doesn't do better than the other ones they will find a way to blame straight black men mostly and black families

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I mean what exactly is Normal

black folk in America in general are considered an anomaly, whether they be gay or not

Yes. For some reason a lot of em aren’t saying no, it’s like they got a gun to their head or somethin.

I was watching this show Mrs. Fletcher, and the only black guy on the show had to fall in love with a transgender woman. It’s like cmon man. Its sad cause when I see a successful breh on the tv, I always have to think... “is he gay on the show? Is he dealing with the streets, etc” Why can’t a breh just be NORMAL.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
So nobody gone ask what his super powers are gone to be?? .... :laff:

:dame:
They all have the same powers for the most part some are just better with some powers. They are basically diet supermen physically with psychic powers to varying degree. Thanos is a mutant eternal.
I mean what exactly is Normal

black folk in America in general are considered an anomaly, whether they be gay or not
Yeah thats just not true. If you were to say the midwest sure, but that could be said for people in general. So your point doesnt really stand.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If this movie doesn't do better than the other ones they will find a way to blame straight black men mostly and black families
You already know that shea butter twitter is going to talk about how this character will be more important than Black Panther, and how T'Challa reinforced the toxic masculinity that has destroyed the black community:francis:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:you clearly have a misunderstanding of black people's agency in this settler colony, but do you

They all have the same powers for the most part some are just better with some powers. They are basically diet supermen physically with psychic powers to varying degree. Thanos is a mutant eternal.

Yeah thats just not true. If you were to say the midwest sure, but that could be said for people in general. So your point doesnt really stand.