Paper Boi playing the first gay marvel superhero on screen

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Bro i dont understand why this is necessary.

I could not imagine being a child and having this shyt in games, cartoons, etc

Seriously wtf

Good.

So by time they’re of age, things like “people with a different orientation than them” isn’t something to be seen as looked down upon. That’s how society grows.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
breh

think outside the fukking box for two seconds

do you not realize, that black people being ANYWHERE present on the silver screen outside subservient or "shucking and jiving" roles is also seen as an agenda at large

it's been considered "politically correct" to show black folk as anything but Kings, Queens, Scientists, Rulers etc

just cause it "makes cacs mad" doesn't mean that in itself isn't looked at as an agenda by the status quo i.e. the white supremacists cacs, whether they be rich or poor

so as a black man, to see another black man call some shyt an "agenda" just because another black man happens to be both gay in fiction and in reality is funny to me.

Who's they? Panther is not an agenda movie because it made Cacs mad :dead:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Why always us .

shyt’s gonna end Marvel’s streak worse than Dark World

:russell:

Will fade into obscurity.

A lot of these agenda based movies don't sell. They pander to flop. Let em fail.

they said the same thing about black panther :mjpls:

Y'all got mad about this week already.

Go be bitter in the older thread.

Who's they? Panther is not an agenda movie because it made Cacs mad :dead:

Not watching :stopitslime:

Thought they called him Phatso :russ:

breh

think outside the fukking box for two seconds

do you not realize, that black people being ANYWHERE present on the silver screen outside subservient or "shucking and jiving" roles is also seen as an agenda at large

it's been considered "politically correct" to show black folk as anything but Kings, Queens, Scientists, Rulers etc

just cause it "makes cacs mad" doesn't mean that in itself isn't looked at as an agenda by the status quo i.e. the white supremacists cacs, whether they be rich or poor

so as a black man, to see another black man call some shyt an "agenda" just because another black man happens to be both gay in fiction and in reality is funny to me.

Not for nothing but DC has like had 10 gay characters over the last 3-5 years and in the last year or 2 added a tranny.

DC Black superhero Mr. Terrific is married to a white man named Paul

He was the first and he didn’t end DC streak so I don’t see this doing anything for Marvel

Not condoning it but no need to get dramatic. DC did it first and been non Harlem longer:dame::hubie: