Paper Boi playing the first gay marvel superhero on screen

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
too many of them willing to suck them meats tho.

:francis:
I was in LA like 2 weeks ago. I literally saw fewer straight males than TRANNIES. Hollywood was full of big burly negroes in blond wigs. Its terrible.

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
They want bm to be the face of homosexuality. Noticed that same shyt in that TLC show about that transgender girl, who was dating a breh in high school.

It’s weird, because gay bm aren’t the ones even calling the shots in the rainbow movement. It’s wm. Through media black boys are seeing images that are very emasculating in regards to bm. Said it when I saw Pharrell in a dress a couple of months ago.

I’m not sure why these bm aren’t rejecting these roles or saying no when asked to be put in emasculating positions.

Edited: well I guess one reason why they aren’t rejecting the roles is because some of them are gay like the actor in the op.

It's not just American shows. I watch TV from around the world a couple of years back a Brazilian novela Imperio had this one transgender character who was a dark Black dude and really the only Black person of substance in the show. I personally think they fear the other mediums (like hip hop, etc.) are making us look too masculine and 'toxic' and are trying to dial it back.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You must've never seen one of his interviews
im not talking for people like me who have seen his interviews via this forum

Im talking for the average person who prolly has not tunned into his interviews and dont know is off-screen mannerisms