Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
They said they built the pals to be intelligent like humans but all they did was give them humans laziness. So you gotta build the base as if they were retarded humans.
I was getting ready to destroy the hot tub because I kept having pal's in there sleeping all the time! Then i realized you gotta be really particular about the skills each pal has/emotions.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Are any of y'all playing this on handheld consoles like the Steam Deck etc?

I thought about buying a Gaming Laptop just to play this but if the handheld performance is great I might cop one.

Hmm.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Damn, I just updated my level at the statue like 2/3 times

No wonder some creatures are pretty much requiring giga spheres now

Guess I'll be messing with that capture rate setting :francis:
yeah man smh it feels like cheating but if they got a bug fukkem

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I finally changed my settings. I didn't do anything too crazy. Just made eggs hatch instantly because I had so many eggs it was filling up several chests.

My previous posts mentioned there's a bug that decreases your capture rate the more you add effigys to Statues of Power so the first setting I changed was to increase capture rate to the max. I was worried that would make the game too easy but it didn't because my balls would still get blocked but not as bad as before.

Increased XP gain because I have a life.

Decreased stamina drain for both player and pal because my time is precious and don't have time to waste on you catching ya breath.

Decreased night time duration cause I can't see shyt.

Decreased player hunger cause that shyt was getting annoying.

Now the game is way more fun! I didn't mess with the other settings.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm having a hard time saving eggs to make cakes cause some mofo keeps eating them. Lemme find out who it is... gonna whip the butcher knife out
You don't got a cold box (or whatever it's called) and a pal set to chill it? Also rearrange the order of food in your food pile so that the eggs aren't first. That will keep them from being eaten and you only have to worry about them expiring before you get back to them. And if dudes didn't know, sorting your inventory or box will reset the expiration timer.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You don't got a cold box (or whatever it's called) and a pal set to chill it? Also rearrange the order of food in your food pile so that the eggs aren't first. That will keep them from being eaten and you only have to worry about them expiring before you get back to them. And if dudes didn't know, sorting your inventory or box will reset the expiration timer.
i have a cold box. they skip it and put it in the feed box. Should I set my feed box further away? or put a cold box right next to the ranch?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
i have a cold box. they skip it and put it in the feed box. Should I set my feed box further away? or put a cold box right next to the ranch?
That's the part you have to micromanage. They skip my cold box too, so periodically I have to go back to base and juggle items. Seems like all food that drops, they prioritize the feed box, rather than picking the container that has the most of that item and prioritizing that. For all other items I think they just prioritize shortest distance.

I don't know if you've made cake yet but it takes a long time. What I did learn is that if you have the breeding pen built, cake put in the chest it comes with doesn't expire. But also cake is the only thing that you can put in there.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's the part you have to micromanage. They skip my cold box too, so periodically I have to go back to base and juggle items. Seems like all food that drops, they prioritize the feed box, rather than picking the container that has the most of that item and prioritizing that. For all other items I think they just prioritize shortest distance.

I don't know if you've made cake yet but it takes a long time. What I did learn is that if you have the breeding pen built, cake put in the chest it comes with doesn't expire. But also cake is the only thing that you can put in there.
If you fill the remaining slots in your food bin it’ll stop pals from using it as storage. I started using cotton candy to fill those slots because it doesn’t expire

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

OH shyt!!! i had made several cakes and put them in the fridge. them bytches expired now i have no cake. i wish i knew to keep them in the damn chest. thanks for telling me.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
If you fill the remaining slots in your food bin it’ll stop pals from using it as storage. I started using cotton candy to fill those slots because it doesn’t expire
oh wow. man this game deep as fukk.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
After some research, the best Pals for your base are Anubis, Ragnahawk, Jorgumuntide Ignis, Blazamut, Lyleen, Penking, Suzaku Aqua, Reptyro, Mossanda and Felarius. I have some of these but need to breed or catch the others.