Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Currently running matchlock rifle
makeshift handgun
electric baton.

I shave most of their health with ranged attacks
I move in closer and melee with electric shock baton which paralyzes and makes them easier to catch.

What level does that baton unlock?

I'm around 21 now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This game reminds me of Monster Hunter. I heard a sparkling sound, I got excited. BUT it was a Level 50 mammoreth. He killed me real quick. I saw a sparkling lamb, my Pal accidentally killed him. I'm 2/4 tho I got a sparkling chicken that implodes and dies in every fukking fight...I should remove that move from his ability list. and a Cattiva. Weak AF.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m at the point where I’m noticing it’s an early access game. I’m level 37ish and progress has slowed down considerably.

Not a bad thing as it’s expected for a early access game. The foundation is there so I’m pretty excited to see how they flesh out mid-endgame activities

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm stuck because my base isn't making enough ingots. I'm going to have to create another base and focus on ingots only. There's so much shyt I have to build that requires ingots smfh.

Edit nah I ain't creating another base. This is the only location in the game that has a bunch of metal and coal in the same spot.

I just need to rearrange some shyt.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I’m at the point where I’m noticing it’s an early access game. I’m level 37ish and progress has slowed down considerably.

Not a bad thing as it’s expected for a early access game. The foundation is there so I’m pretty excited to see how they flesh out mid-endgame activities
yeah, i don't know if i have it in me to get all the way to 50. trying to find these other pal trainers to fight and then im probably done. catching 10 of each pals in those higher tier spheres is too much.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I read it got updated to match the Steam version. Def recommend checking it out if u got a Gamepass sub. looking forward to cross play happening(they acknowledged they were working on it) so I can play with my xbox people(im on the Steam version).

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So I rearranged my base so that the stove that makes ingots is near a feeding box which is also near the ore now I'm able to make lots of ingots. Placement really is key in base building. I had shyt too far away. Such as my berry and wheat farm. It wasn't near the ore.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So I rearranged my base so that the stove that makes ingots is near a feeding box which is also near the ore now I'm able to make lots of ingots. Placement really is key in base building. I had shyt too far away. Such as my berry and wheat farm. It wasn't near the ore.
My first base was just a hodge podge of shyt while I figured everything out. Now that I have a good understand what what to do, my second base is going to be magnificant.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My first base was just a hodge podge of shyt while I figured everything out. Now that I have a good understand what what to do, my second base is going to be magnificant.
They said they built the pals to be intelligent like humans but all they did was give them humans laziness. So you gotta build the base as if they were retarded humans.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Damn this is really impressive. And it will only get bigger when it'll be available on PS5.

With these numbers Nintendo and Gamefreak are definitely paying attention, Palworld is feeding their fanbase. Will they put in more effort in the next Pokemon game?

Yes they updated it, we're currently running the same version that they have on Steam. Didn't have any crashes recently on my part.

Microsoft is also planning to have dedicated servers for the game.

Give us at least a teenaged Ash Ketchum :yeshrug: