Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
cant believe i changed some settings to make the game easier and these lil fukkers still murdalizing me. cant wait till i get some assault rifle ammo imma fukk all these bytches up.

Hey you can find an assault rifle blueprint here. i found it on a mountain in the northwest last night.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
cant believe i changed some settings to make the game easier and these lil fukkers still murdalizing me. cant wait till i get some assault rifle ammo imma fukk all these bytches up.

Hey you can find an assault rifle blueprint here. i found it on a mountain in the northwest last night.

Do you know if chests respawn or are randomized?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Respawn. You could literally fly around do a loop opening all the chests in an area. There is no time-limit. It respawns soon as you get far enough away. And they drop the same shyt every time so you'll get duplicates (pokeballs, ammo, schematics, defense or attack medallions etc) HOWEVER the gold amount will be smaller until you let it sit long enough

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the class of schematic is randomized: common, rare, legendary etc. Thats why it pays to go back and kill old bosses.

edit: im just speaking from experience i dunno if anything changed during an update. but i have different classes of the same schematic dropped from the same bosses in one of my chests.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
the class of schematic is randomized: common, rare, legendary etc. Thats why it pays to go back and kill old bosses.

edit: im just speaking from experience i dunno if anything changed during an update. but i have different classes of the same schematic dropped from the same bosses in one of my chests.
As long as the class is randomized. I found the uncommon assault rifle schematic yesterday, so now I'm hunting for rare. God save those Pals if I find a rocket launcher :hubie:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
As long as the class is randomized. I found the uncommon assault rifle schematic yesterday, so now I'm hunting for rare. God save those Pals if I find a rocket launcher :hubie:
this game be making me feel bad sometimes cause they literally be chilling minding their business, letting me pass by. looking all cute and fluffy.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
this game be making me feel bad sometimes cause they literally be chilling minding their business, letting me pass by. looking all cute and fluffy.
omar-the-wire.gif