Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Flexington

All Star
Daps
So back on the topic of the actual game :sas1:

Anyone further along using melee? Seems like they really want you to use ranged attacks.

I'm lvl 19 and still rocking with the spear for melee...yet have a multiple crossbows, an assault rifle and rockets via my pals monkey/penguin pals.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
not gonna say shyt because i know damn well i'd be fiending off this if it ever hit PS5

still waiting btw

Daps

Damn this is really impressive. And it will only get bigger when it'll be available on PS5.

With these numbers Nintendo and Gamefreak are definitely paying attention, Palworld is feeding their fanbase. Will they put in more effort in the next Pokemon game?

Did they fix the PC gamepass version ?
Yes they updated it, we're currently running the same version that they have on Steam. Didn't have any crashes recently on my part.

Microsoft is also planning to have dedicated servers for the game.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Anyone further along using melee? Seems like they really want you to use ranged attacks.

I'm lvl 19 and still rocking with the spear for melee...yet have a multiple crossbows, an assault rifle and rockets via my pals monkey/penguin pals.
It's not really a melee game. Though it would be nice if that's something they improved on down the line. It's really all about the ranged attacks. For me the game became a lot more enjoyable once I got the handguns. It was already enjoyable and fun, but they really add to it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Currently running matchlock rifle
makeshift handgun
electric baton.

I shave most of their health with ranged attacks
I move in closer and melee with electric shock baton which paralyzes and makes them easier to catch.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yellow arrow. Top of plateau is the best location so far. Never gets raided. Plenty of resources.

There's also a place a little west of the Sealed Realm of the Thunder Dragon checkpoint. Its a spot on a hill next to a bunch of Ore deposits. Raiders can't get up the hill at all.

Waiting for what??? A PS5 release? That shyt ain’t happening :mjlol:
The developer said this would be releasing on other platforms once it's out of early access.

:wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
There's also a place a little west of the Sealed Realm of the Thunder Dragon checkpoint. Its a spot on a hill next to a bunch of Ore deposits. Raiders can't get up the hill at all.

The developer said this would be releasing on other platforms once it's out of early access.

Microsoft more than likely got it for a year after game preview. Right now it’s on preview. So 2025 or 2026 :wow: just buy an Xbox breh

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft more than likely got it for a year after game preview. Right now it’s on preview. So 2025 or 2026 :wow: just buy an Xbox breh
PC/PS5 gang never lost.

:manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PS5 shyt light now breh

I expect more players per server now it will be dedicated
For those who are renowned Xbox stans who have no objectivity when it comes to these things, sure. For the rest of us Feb is looking good when it comes to the PS5, but I don't want to stray off topic.

Just got that pump action shotgun, bout to damage each and every Pal who wants smoke. Forget capturing these critters.