Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
base is bulky ... running out of space
and flying around the whole map clapping shyt up quick :eat: carry limit fukked me the most here early ... from crafting and moving to exporling and reaching a fast travel totem
just drop the weight dog you can get stone
ore and wood easily anywhere.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Rescuing Pals from cages and hatching eggs is the easiest way to unlock pals. Catching is so hard sometimes I'm glad we have alternative methods. I enjoy the challenge of catching them though but they can kill your ass real quick if you get caught slipping while running away.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
One strategy I use is throw, recall, throw, repeat, switch monsters etc is like a strategy balancing out their health to keep your pals froms dying then withdrawing them just in time before they kill your target. I was playing with my friend the other day and she was screaming at her pals because they kept killing her targets before she could catch them I kept telling her to recall them fukkers before its too late lol

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the spheres ingriedients start to get stupid at hyper level. Its like Inception just trying to get one ball made. You're better off having a daycare or two or whatever its called to grow those eggs cause they give you four at a time and the cake is easier to bake. Its just a matter of picking the right Pals to live in there. Plus there's only 100 Pals so by the time you really explore you only gonna have a few left to get.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I died in a dungeon yesterday. I ran back and started worrying cause I couldn't find my gear and money. I googled and learned that when you die in a dungeon they put your shyt outside near the entrance.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I died in a dungeon yesterday. I ran back and started worrying cause I couldn't find my gear and money. I googled and learned that when you die in a dungeon they put your shyt outside near the entrance.
First time I died was during the boss battle and I was like damn, I'm going to have to run into this battle buck assed naked to retrieve my shyt and dodging lightning?

Thankfully, my stuff was outside of the tower.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
holy shyt @ 19 million!!!

12 million players steam
7 million xbox

Last edited: