Palworld (AKA Pokémon Gun) trailer

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoooo every thread here becomes weird dumbass console warrior shyt.
I bought a PS5 and only played it maybe 10 times in a year, but being a neutral, it's lowkey funny seeing the back and forth. I've come a long way from reading Game Informer for the latest sales of PS2s w/ baited breath as if I owned stock or some shyt :dead:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Game must not be that interesting to Xbox stans since it's not even on the most played list as of this post.
EgtvF6e.png
Fail take

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
playing now on steam. had no idea what I was doing to catch Pals and got wrecked trying to catch a Bootleg Wooloo

Lmaoooo, not those sheep nikkas. Good for mutton and wool until you get the hatchery or whatever for em once you capture them so they constantly drop wool. Lowkey powerful as a beginner pal if they're the ones that have that roll or whatever

Watch out for that big ass level 33 mammoth damn near at the beginning of the game. nikka fukking absolutely destroyed all of us

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Looks like they updated the Game Pass version yesterday. Game is even better now.

:blessed:

LOL. When I first started playing on GP the game would say shyt like "Shoot with button" and just leave it blank. I was like what button? I had to do everything by instinct. Now that everything is working properly I know how everything is supposed to work. Went to the whole weekend without knowing you could place markers on the map.