Paige is GOD AWFUL.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
There’s a level of cringe nobody is talking about in that Paige promo concerning Britt Baker trying to “big boy” her

“Nobody even knows how to say your name”…breh…she had a biopic released in theatres :snoop:

And you really wonder why Punk snapped

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
There’s a level of cringe nobody is talking about in that Paige promo concerning Britt Baker trying to “big boy” her

“Nobody even knows how to say your name”…breh…she had a biopic released in theatres :snoop:

And you really wonder why Punk snapped
:camby:

THey were getting her name wrong during her debut and Saraya was bickering with fans about it on Twitter all week.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This is such bullshyt. Prior to the four horsewomen Paige was the best female wrestler in the history of WWE/F, by a miiiiiiiiiiiiile.
If y'all don't like white women, just say that, but that gap btw (chuck. Sasha, Bayley, and big time becks) and Lita and Trish was huge. I was no aj Lee fan, I missed most of eve's run. Candace's run was cut short and the Bella Twins ain't no era.

And it's mostly white women wrestling anyway, like dude said dog walkers and baristas

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is such bullshyt. Prior to the four horsewomen Paige was the best female wrestler in the history of WWE/F, by a miiiiiiiiiiiiile.
I’m trying to think of the talent before, like Molly Holly or Jacqueline, but I don’t think they are touching her. I always thought Paige was good in the ring, so all the talk about her being :trash: is :dwillhuh:

Her promos tho…, :huhldup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’m trying to think of the talent before, like Molly Holly or Jacqueline, but I don’t think they are touching her. I always thought Paige was good in the ring, so all the talk about her being :trash: is :dwillhuh:

Her promos tho…, :huhldup:
Paige had a good match with Emma in NXT that somehow was enough to give her a "good worker" card forever. Paige was slightly above average. at her best and that's basically it. She has no real standout performances and no legit great matches. Even when paired with better workers she was never able to have something really memorable.

Her whole thing was being the "anti-diva" and having a goth/emo look that was unique for a woman in WWE. The one thing she has going for her is she's very charismatic, that was what made her popular. She was never actually good in the ring.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Paige had a good match with Emma in NXT that somehow was enough to give her a "good worker" card forever. Paige was slightly above average. at her best and that's basically eat. She has no real standout performances and no legit great matches. Even when paired with better workers she was never able to have something really memorable.

Her whole thing was being the "anti-diva" and having a goth/emo look that was unique for a woman in WWE.
Oh yeah, I’m not arguing about her having memorable/standout matches, and I’ve never seen the match with Emma, but I thought she was good in the ring when she debuted on the main roster. Maybe I shoulda said “solid” since it’s been a long time since I’ve seen any of her work. :ld:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Paige had a good match with Emma in NXT that somehow was enough to give her a "good worker" card forever. Paige was slightly above average. at her best and that's basically eat. She has no real standout performances and no legit great matches. Even when paired with better workers she was never able to have something really memorable.

Her whole thing was being the "anti-diva" and having a goth/emo look that was unique for a woman in WWE. The one thing she has going for her is she's very charismatic, that was what made her popular. She was never actually good in the ring.
I'm telling you it was Anti Bellas & Total divas that propped up her & AJ for years

If we are being honest, before the 4 horsewoman, Summer Rae was the best woman performer

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm telling you it was Anti Bellas & Total divas that propped up her & AJ for years

If we are being honest, before the 4 horsewoman, Summer Rae was the best woman performer
Dudes are making it seem like she’s Eva Marie or even Brie Bella status. Even if she’s not good in the ring she’s gotta be at least decent.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dudes are making it seem like she’s Eva Marie or even Brie Bella status. Even if she’s not good in the ring she’s gotta be at least decent.
She's clearly better than both, but the point is there was an overrating just to spite the Total Divas. Marks did the Anti-Divas vs TD for years online