Paige is GOD AWFUL.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Her finishers are the modified STF she did & the cradle DDT
Her OG finisher was the Paige Turner, she stopped doing it because it looked horrible on the main roster.
Her promo has nothing to do with pointing the fact she was overrated for years as an in ring performer.

As @Mike the Executioner said, she was an important figure for a specific moment in WWE. Anyone acting like she was anything to write home about as a performer (specially in the ring) either didn't watch, doesn't remember or is straight lying.
She lost her appeal as the "anti diva" when she started becoming one, and the fact that outside of her match with Naomi at MITB she never had a great match on the main roster.
Y’all gotta let this Paige shyt go. It was literally one bad promo. Now all the marks are questioning her entire career? I say it again and again, but wrestling fans are literally the bottom of the barrel. I hope Sasha Banks never returns to wrestling. Fans need a hard dose of reality.
She's never had a good promo, talking was never her strong suit.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I was watching Paige's Chronicle earlier. It's crazy how she was literally back for only a month before she had to retire. :damn:

Never got to compete in the first women's Royal Rumble. :mjcry:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
OP was super lame with the Maryse comparisons.

You definitely a pathetic beta male to have a 500 response thread bashing a woman

:unimpressed:

3z38.gif