Paige is GOD AWFUL.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol nobody has stated actual reasons why Seth Rollins is good besides hes better than Adam Cole which isnt THAT hard :mjlol:

and tbf if you switch the two with booking and TV time, dont really see that much of a difference

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
lol nobody has stated actual reasons why Seth Rollins is good besides hes better than Adam Cole which isnt THAT hard :mjlol:

and tbf if you switch the two with booking and TV time, dont really see that much of a difference
I wouldn’t say he’s good, but he’s solid and reliable.

But now we’re derailing the thread about shytty Paige promos.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I don’t even fukk with Seth, but even I know he ain’t ass. I’d rather watch a Seth match than Adam Cole. :heh:
They both suck. The fact that Seth is being compared to Adam Cole is proof enough.

But yeah Paige stinks. They should have thrown her in with Jericho and the Maga allstars because she’ll be fired soon and blame it on cancel culture instead of that no one cares about her and she doesn’t know when to shut the fukk up.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
This man said Seth Rollins sucks. You don't have to like him or his character but to flat out deny his abilities?

Crack cocaine, ladies and gentlemen. :mjlol:
Him and Ospreay are both guys who had foot-in-mouth moments on Twitter, got clowned for it, and responded by working harder and improving in the years since.

I'm also done with the dopehead logic on here of strawman arguments and platforming Twitter randos.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Everybody is right about Seth Rollins. He’s just an indie baby who was tall and smart enough to tone it down JUST enough to work main events. No ring psychology, no awareness, can’t sell, can’t put an opponent over.
Can't put anyone over?

Up until the Clash at the Castle match, there was a crazy stat that Seth had lost almost every match this year

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Can't put anyone over?

Up until the Clash at the Castle match, there was a crazy stat that Seth had lost almost every match this year
There’s a difference between doing a job and putting someone over. Who is he actually putting over by doing the job? I’m talking Bret/Austin, Brock/Eddie, Angle/Cena, Triple H/Jeff?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You could argue that, but he was one of the biggest pops at Mania and came in white hot. The crowd had anointed him the man almost immediately. Him wrestling visibly injured in their 3rd match was him getting himself over.
As we've seen from AEW time and time again, debut pops mean almost nothing if you don't follow it up with anything
The fact he came in and feuded with Seth right off the bat (and won every match at that) made it clear Cody was the top face in the company