Paige is GOD AWFUL.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Idk, TK might’ve gotten duped.

Saraya is alright with me but…

If Triple H didn’t try to bring her back when he’s bringing back everybody under the sun, especially to a women’s division that’s kind of in need of stars since Sasha, Becky, Naomi, and Charlotte are inactive, that should’ve made TK think twice.
WWE was allegedly interested in bringing her back

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

She made Emma look like a million bucks in their NXT match, was a solid bytch on the mic, but drugs.

She absolutely started the Women's Revolution in WWE.

She also couldn't accept the limelight, and having already been given great tutoring on the matter by her carny ass family, self-destructed.

I don't like her on AEW right now, it already feels shaky, and her boyfriend is problematic. Seems like a cash grab.

But let's not rewrite history, she was the real deal, which makes it even more disappointing.

Yeah, I disagree.
Nah..she was definitely 100% over and she's better on the moc than whatever happened last night. Went turn on her so quick....
Being over doesn’t mean you’re good. Seth Rollins, Matt Riddle, and the Bucks are over and they’d suck.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Idk, TK might’ve gotten duped.

Saraya is alright with me but…

If Triple H didn’t try to bring her back when he’s bringing back everybody under the sun, especially to a women’s division that’s kind of in need of stars since Sasha, Becky, Naomi, and Charlotte are inactive, that should’ve made TK think twice.

They were reports just before Grand Slam that WWE was trying to bring her back

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah, I disagree.

Being over doesn’t mean you’re good. Seth Rollins, Matt Riddle, and the Bucks are over and they’d suck.
This man said Seth Rollins sucks. You don't have to like him or his character but to flat out deny his abilities?

Crack cocaine, ladies and gentlemen. :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This will probably end up being a disaster with her fallng out with the locker room and leaving next year. So Im indifferent

But that all said, Im laughing at people in the IWC getting so furious at her comment about a boss that listens.
Because last I checked, every other comment praising Triple H lately is that he listens unlike Vince:mjgrin:

The fukk has a movie got to do with Cokeboy? That was Rock's move :pachaha:
Now if she shat on the him knowing damn well he was the one who kept her on roster cause he was working on the movie the whole time she was wylin that would be a different

Like I said Im indifferent to her, but I just wanna catch these Marks out on their agenda :lolbron:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I thought she said dikk Taker

tony-schiavone-aew.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This will probably end up being a disaster with her fallng out with the locker room and leaving next year. So Im indifferent

But that all said, Im laughing at people in the IWC getting so furious at her comment about a boss that listens.
Because last I checked, every other comment praising Triple H lately is that he listens unlike Vince:mjgrin:

The fukk has a movie got to do with Cokeboy? That was Rock's move :pachaha:
Now if she shat on the him knowing damn well he was the one who kept her on roster cause he was working on the movie the whole time she was wylin that would be a different

Like I said Im indifferent to her, but I just wanna catch these Marks out on their agenda :lolbron:
I give it 6 months at most.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

This is weird becaue I thought she chose not to renew her contract or they mutually agreed to part ways cause they had nothing for her and they even extended during pandemic when everyone thought she was gonna be one of the mass releases

Last edited: