Paige is GOD AWFUL.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
She’s always been trash on the mic and médiocre in the ring. :manny:

She made Emma look like a million bucks in their NXT match, was a solid bytch on the mic, but drugs.

She absolutely started the Women's Revolution in WWE.

She also couldn't accept the limelight, and having already been given great tutoring on the matter by her carny ass family, self-destructed.

I don't like her on AEW right now, it already feels shaky, and her boyfriend is problematic. Seems like a cash grab.

But let's not rewrite history, she was the real deal, which makes it even more disappointing.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Idk, TK might’ve gotten duped.

Saraya is alright with me but…

If Triple H didn’t try to bring her back when he’s bringing back everybody under the sun, especially to a women’s division that’s kind of in need of stars since Sasha, Becky, Naomi, and Charlotte are inactive, that should’ve made TK think twice.

Daps

“I was the revolution here, and I’m going to be the revolution, because I am the revolution!”

That‘s very high on the ”Genesis of McGillicutty” bad promo scale*. Very impressive. :ehh:

*Bonus points for Britt saying that Paige is nothing but a catchphrase…and then immediately doing her own catchphrase in the next breath.:pachaha: