Paige is GOD AWFUL.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
No surprised TK wasted money on useless wrasslers. :scust:

Dude needs a legit consigliere to put him in his place. :snoop:

I get in theory why he would sign her because as far as a name outside of the Horsewomen and Bianca she’s the biggest name in women’s wrestling for this generation. But him signing her with the caveat that she was still probably not gonna get cleared makes it questionable why you’d sign her to a multi year deal when you’ve never went for a gm type character on screen.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I get in theory why he would sign her because as far as a name outside of the Horsewomen and Bianca she’s the biggest name in women’s wrestling for this generation. But him signing her with the caveat that she was still probably not gonna get cleared makes it questionable why you’d sign her to a multi year deal when you’ve never went for a gm type character on screen.
She's not a needle mover tho, so it's a no-win situation anyway. :shaq2:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
When she said let's have the AEW women come out for recognition I thought all the women would stand at the stage like what they do in WWE and the marks cheer whatever the hell she's saying

Instead the rag tag group of the 4 most unathletic baristas & dog walkers and Toni Storm come walking out :dead:

The only pop her promo got was a mention of Vince, and that was probably because they agreed with him. :russ:

The Vince part wasn't even the most ridiculous thing said. "Toni's finally being used to her potential" is. Wasn't Toni challenging Charlotte for the title in her second match lol. If she hadn't gone AWOL she'd be in Liv's spot and be SD champ right now

This bytch terrible :pachaha:

Man let Hayter or DMD squash her and let’s call it a day
She said she was broken but not damaged or something. They'll play along that physical line with her slapping Britt or something like that but she's never wrestling again.

Tony made her the figurehead of the division and she'll never actually wrestle a second because the fans are tired of Brittle H and Jade is still learning on the job plus they're both heels. It's easier to sign somebody these fans might care about than it is to build a face through weeks & months of storytelling. It's just a lazy signing

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Never Got The Big Deal About This Broad, Why Do Wrestling Fans Love Her?