Paige is GOD AWFUL.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Nattie has the best sharpshooter in history

They really need to give that woman a decent run with the belt to legitimize it

She jobbed clean to Naomi at the main event or superstars tapings on Tuesday as well

She must have pissed somebody off

She probably aint suck off P.S. Hayes or somebody

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Playing devils advocate a bit...but I think we should wait till WM season before we decide on her status.

The WWE has made it clear that they don't give a flying fukk about anything else.

Hell..the intelligent people on the roster are probably far too happy for their "cool down period" to take place during MNF as opposed to other times of the year.

Cena probably on the same shyt. US Open challenge during the off-months to stay out of the main-event and to keep marks happy...but come WM he'll probably be main-eventing with Roman Reigns.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she's just biding her time. Why would she care if she's losing matches in October? Divas don't even get to have Hell In A Cell matches...

HAVING SAID ALL THAT....if she *is* being "punished"...don't sleep on that strip-club lap dance from a few months back....:sas1: We might have been cool with it...:shaq:....but Vince/Dunn might been really irritated by that....:sas2::youngsabo:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
All I know is that, he ain't pulling that shyt with Nikki....
M8sTWLw.png
she probably doesn't even acknowledge his existence :dead:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
She is so much more enjoyable and personable away from WWE and their horrible scripts.

Now, show me another "diva" who would be that fun and charismatic while holding their own with Conan O'Brien

Her playing WWE 2K16 with one of Conan's writers.

She like many other superstars and divas are held down by the machine

Roman's another guy who seems so much more cool off TV