Paige is GOD AWFUL.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I read somewhere that her mother was like a teenage runaway who ended up homeless being forced into prostitution and her father actually :cape:and saved her life and cleaned her up and got her into the wrestling business.
I always thought her mom looked like one tbh

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I know i'm in the minority, but I didn't hate the segment.

I just felt bad for Paige and Charlotte because neither one of them wanted to do it and shame on
b0EsIbf.png
for forcing those women to do it.

Ric Flair said they didn't even ask him if they could use his son that way and his daughter was scared to "rock the boat" because everybody backstage lives in fear

On the real

3DDErwS.gif

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I always thought she was ugly as sin, seems like hipster wannabe's like her just cos she's different.

Nearly all divas have big boobs, nice butts, tanned skin, are American, have brown/blonde hair, faces like models and are just generally 8's minimum. :shaq:

In comes Paige, with small boobs, flat butt, pale skin, English, has black hair, ugly ass face that she disguises with more eye makeup than fukkin needed, and is a 3/4 :scust:

She stands out, is different, and it seems like hipsters like her just because she's unique. The same people who wear skinny jeans, do their top button on their shirts, have man-buns, wear smart brown shoes to the grocery store, have those big thick glasses and grow massive beards. Them hipsters are the ones who like Paige :skip:

People saying she's one of the hottest divas of all time? I checked that thread with all the women of wrestling pics/gifs and was like :russ: Hot babes like Dawn Marie and Trish shaking big booties all over the place and people like Paige? :comeon:

She's okay in the ring I suppose, decent, but this rant was about looks/body :yeshrug:

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought she was ugly as sin, seems like hipster wannabe's like her just cos she's different.

Nearly all divas have big boobs, nice butts, tanned skin, are American, have brown/blonde hair, faces like models and are just generally 8's minimum. :shaq:

In comes Paige, with small boobs, flat butt, pale skin, English, has black hair, ugly ass face that she disguises with more eye makeup than fukkin needed, and is a 3/4 :scust:

She stands out, is different, and it seems like hipsters like her just because she's unique. The same people who wear skinny jeans, do their top button on their shirts, have man-buns, wear smart brown shoes to the grocery store, have those big thick glasses and grow massive beards. Them hipsters are the ones who like Paige :skip:

People saying she's one of the hottest divas of all time? I checked that thread with all the women of wrestling pics/gifs and was like :russ: Hot babes like Dawn Marie and Trish shaking big booties all over the place and people like Paige? :comeon:

She's okay in the ring I suppose, decent, but this rant was about looks/body :yeshrug:
go on a long rant and sound like a jealous feminine broad about a womans looks brehs:dame: