Reppin
Outer Space
MarkHenry_HulkHogan.png

:usure:

Welp, there you go...haha

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

That's just a picture. Split second shyt and Hogan gone. Paige rides with Alicia Fox and they are friends. I'm not gonna say Paige is not racist but you can't say she is either.

I understand she has rubbed ya'll the wrong way for whatever reasons but maybe she new that Havok bytch before she made her racial comments publicly. And was taking a picture that lasts for a split second with her.

I've seen Paige interact too much with Big E in a playful/flirty type of way to say that she harbors racism in her. But I could be wrong only becuz we truly never know what's in someone's heart. I fukk with Paige until she gives me a reason not to.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
That's just a picture. Split second shyt and Hogan gone. Paige rides with Alicia Fox and they are friends. I'm not gonna say Paige is not racist but you can't say she is either.

I understand she has rubbed ya'll the wrong way for whatever reasons but maybe she new that Havok bytch before she made her racial comments publicly. And was taking a picture that lasts for a split second with her.

I've seen Paige interact too much with Big E in a playful/flirty type of way to say that she harbors racism in her. But I could be wrong only becuz we truly never know what's in someone's heart. I fukk with Paige until she gives me a reason not to.

No offense, but you sound naive or really young as f_ck about White people.

I knew both White Men AND Women who f_cked Black people, but they were still racist as sh_t.

Being seen with us isn't a sign of comaraderie.
:camby:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
No offense, but you sound naive or really young as f_ck about White people.

I knew both White Men AND Women who f_cked Black people, but they were still racist as sh_t.

Being seen with us isn't a sign of comaraderie.
:camby:

Naw I've fukked with white girls and haven't experienced any racism. PDA, giving up the p*ssy on the first date. Introducing me as they boyfriend the whole 9. Me chilling with them and her white girlfriends in the club and having no shame to show affection. I haven't seen blatant racism.

Do white boys listen to hip hop at work but when our bosses came around they straightened their act out yes. But that's not racism that's just a fake dude. I'm this way all the time.

Have I suspected it yeah at work before but the same things I didn't get away with other black people did so I don't know. All I'm saying is before you call somebody out for racism make sure the are in fact racist.

Bottom line we've just had different experiences.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
10932458_338378603024111_1013944810_n.jpg

tumblr_mgwg91Sjv71rnpaqeo1_500.jpg

:stopitslime: not to mention her best friend is Alicia Fox.

He'd had to have sampled that platter once. The video of her squeezing him was just a playful recreation of the first time he hit it, without him feeling her up in return.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Naw I've fukked with white girls and haven't experienced any racism. PDA, giving up the p*ssy on the first date. Introducing me as they boyfriend the whole 9. Me chilling with them and her white girlfriends in the club and having no shame to show affection. I haven't seen blatant racism.

Do white boys listen to hip hop at work but when our bosses came around they straightened their act out yes. But that's not racism that's just a fake dude. I'm this way all the time.

Have I suspected it yeah at work before but the same things I didn't get away with other black people did so I don't know. All I'm saying is before you call somebody out for racism make sure the are in fact racist.

Bottom line we've just had different experiences.

You just don't get it...

yutRrqm.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This feral ghoul looking bytch was just a part of the worst closing segment in RAW history :dahell:

Fixed.

And yes this was a terrible way to end the go home show for a feud that was thrown together literally a month ago.

They even stooped as low as bringing up Charlotte's dead brother and the crowd STILL didn't care.

Like I mentioned in the Raw thread, this seemed like Stephanie trying to push the Divas Revolution extra hard after Ronda Rousey got embarrassed over the weekend.

Superstar
Daps
Paige has actually kicked her swag up a couple notches these recent weeks. Not even Sasha's got the mannerisms and everything down like Paige does right now

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
Everyone is on that :mjpls: until proven otherwise

even you

yeah im talking about you nikka

the one reading this

you on that :mjpls:

Trust no one, not even yourself

you may be on that:mjpls: