Paige is GOD AWFUL.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
wait road dogg got juice like that?:skip:

All I know is that, he ain't pulling that shyt with Nikki....
M8sTWLw.png

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/08/wwe-d...drinks-flying-restaurant-drunk/#ixzz3lAXARsBC

0907-wwe-divas-restaurant-fight-tmz-4.jpg

WWE Divas Alicia Fox and Paige took a break from inflicting pain upon each other and combined forces against a drunk bar patron.

A waiter at Supano's Prime Steakhouse, Seafood, and Pasta in Baltimore tells us the Divas were grabbing a drink late Sunday night when one of the regular barflies came in and began harassing them by taking pictures and videos.

We're told Paige and Alicia squared off against the lady ... and all hell then broke loose as drinks flew from both corners ... mostly margaritas.

Employees jumped in and stopped the fight ... the drunk lady and the Divas were all booted from the restaurant.

WWE is in Baltimore for Monday Night RAW ... hopefully they hide the glassware.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barfights at a steakhouse on a Sunday? Sure it might be for Total Divas but still :
\

:scust:Are we seriously accepting that society is better with embarrassing nikkaz like this running around?

my nikka Road Dogg looking like a substitue teacher now :dahell:

looking like a republican congressman from rural South Carolina :dahell:

:russ:This nikka is looking like, "I'd like to talk to you about my Lord & savior Jesus Christ"

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Which WWE Diva Sells The Most Action Figures?, Do Babyface Figures Sell Better Than Heels? - WrestlingInc.com

It's worth noting that the WWE Divas featured on Total Divas saw considerable increases in sales for their action figures when the show began. The best selling WWE Diva action figure right now is Paige.

On a related note, WWE babyface action figures still outsell the heel action figures by a significant amount. Superstars who are taken off TV usually drop off in a big way unless it's a top star like Steve Austin, who sells no matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:francis:
its bs
i used to work at toys r us in college, the figure assortments are not even,some guys are 1 per case, so yeah certain figures will sell more when theyre more available:dahell:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I will never know how in the hell did the Miz get Maryse.

But I used to like Paige. Now she annoys me. I never realized how much she did take her style from the others.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
All I know is that, he ain't pulling that shyt with Nikki....
M8sTWLw.png

A Cena/Road Dogg promo feud would be :blessed::feedme::whew::salute::whoa::jawalrus::banderas::ohlawd:

But I used to like Paige. Now she annoys me. I never realized how much she did take her style from the others.

That's right, you won't and ha, that's your big issue, "woodrat"? fukk...

KrmfMaz.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

But how much of that is how they force her to be?

I guarantee you "Brittani Knight" wouldn't be doing the shyt she does down the ramp now on the indies.

WWE like to manufacture their talent (especially "divas) on a assembly line, which is why I think Paige has checked out.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

"A positive message"....:ld:

Naw....TD is about ratchetness and fukkery and you know it....:laugh:

:whoa:

To be fair, her mother has lived an extremely hard and awful life.

I accidentally stumbled on how her parents met and I was sitting there like, :mjcry:

Her father really rescued her mom from a really brutal existence.

I doubt Paige has lived 1/100th the life her mother has.

What happened with her mother?

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

"A positive message"....:ld:

Naw....TD is about ratchetness and fukkery and you know it....:laugh:

What happened with her mother?

I read somewhere that her mother was like a teenage runaway who ended up homeless being forced into prostitution and her father actually :cape:and saved her life and cleaned her up and got her into the wrestling business.