Paige is GOD AWFUL.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah, not when they wouldn't even take a stand on "Black Lives Matter".

WWE has worked with GLAAD for a long time ever since Michael Cole did this:

KQZZu4A.jpg

:mjlol:

And Steph tried to be slick during Black History Month when she slipped in "All Lives Matter" :mjpls:

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
WWE has worked with GLAAD for a long time ever since Michael Cole did this:

KQZZu4A.jpg

:mjlol:

And Steph tried to be slick during Black History Month when she slipped in "All Lives Matter" :mjpls:
I feel like that was one of the few times we've ever seen the real Michael Cole....:laugh:

And :camby: @Stephanie McMahon (Dudes be makin' aliases they don't even use :laugh:) for that wack ass shyt. You ain't slick bytch.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
She doesn't seem as engaged lately on TV either

Seems like she don't give a fukk anymore
Cus she knows Charlotte is going to be pushed as the #1 babyface now.

I expect her matches to get even more sloppy when she doesn't get her way.

mqdefault.jpg
"If you want to know what a girl will look like when she's older, look at her mother" :scust:

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

"If you want to know what a girl will look like when she's older, look at her mother" :scust:

They got a division full of divas who are all better heels aside from bayley and maybe Becky

Charlotte is not going to get over as a face

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps

Probably clinging on to her neckbeard boyfriend these days. She's like a 8.5-9, and this motherfukker's a 4-5, cept he probably get a 2 points for knowing how to play an instrument with these dumbass women.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we're supposed to act like the British are all prim and proper and high class, but like most British chicks, Paige looks straight up dirty.

Not "I'm a freak in the bedroom" dirty, but "I have a yeast infection but I'm still at the club grinding on nikkas" dirty. :scust:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Which WWE Diva Sells The Most Action Figures?, Do Babyface Figures Sell Better Than Heels? - WrestlingInc.com

It's worth noting that the WWE Divas featured on Total Divas saw considerable increases in sales for their action figures when the show began. The best selling WWE Diva action figure right now is Paige.

On a related note, WWE babyface action figures still outsell the heel action figures by a significant amount. Superstars who are taken off TV usually drop off in a big way unless it's a top star like Steve Austin, who sells no matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:francis:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
IDK what the hell yaw talking bout here. Paige is that fire! I do have a bias towards British and Nordic women, but all you had to do was hit play. She looks like a hot white woman who doesn't wear makeup when she works out or at home.

I've read a lot of foul shot about her on here (that toilet paper thread :stopitslime:), but we need to stop trying to sell tickets on the Paige Hate Express and wonder why the Divas division, despite talent that rivals any period in WWE history, is set to permanent suck/bathroom break.
2015 posters:scust: