Paige is GOD AWFUL.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Cus she knows Charlotte is going to be pushed as the #1 babyface now.

I expect her matches to get even more sloppy when she doesn't get her way.

"If you want to know what a girl will look like when she's older, look at her mother" :scust:

:whoa:

To be fair, her mother has lived an extremely hard and awful life.

I accidentally stumbled on how her parents met and I was sitting there like, :mjcry:

Her father really rescued her mom from a really brutal existence.

I doubt Paige has lived 1/100th the life her mother has.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

vg9axh6.png

Drinking on the job? And someone else's beer? Noted.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

I would fukk the shyt out of her.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/08/wwe-d...drinks-flying-restaurant-drunk/#ixzz3lAXARsBC

0907-wwe-divas-restaurant-fight-tmz-4.jpg

WWE Divas Alicia Fox and Paige took a break from inflicting pain upon each other and combined forces against a drunk bar patron.

A waiter at Supano's Prime Steakhouse, Seafood, and Pasta in Baltimore tells us the Divas were grabbing a drink late Sunday night when one of the regular barflies came in and began harassing them by taking pictures and videos.

We're told Paige and Alicia squared off against the lady ... and all hell then broke loose as drinks flew from both corners ... mostly margaritas.

Employees jumped in and stopped the fight ... the drunk lady and the Divas were all booted from the restaurant.

WWE is in Baltimore for Monday Night RAW ... hopefully they hide the glassware.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barfights at a steakhouse on a Sunday? Sure it might be for Total Divas but still :

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Paige is acting like straight up trailer trash these days.:palm:
She's from Norwich. That's actually quite tame. Her ugly ass boyfriend (who's in a band...ugh) definitely fits the profile. I think she's trying to make a good impression to the American public tbh.

I was once engaged to a woman not far from Norwich. The stories of hot Brits doing dumb shyt and constantly drinking would amaze. Still balled out in university though.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
She's from Norwich. That's actually quite tame. Her ugly ass boyfriend (who's in a band...ugh) definitely fits the profile. I think she's trying to make a good impression to the American public tbh.

I was once engaged to a woman not far from Norwich. The stories of hot Brits doing dumb shyt and constantly drinking would amaze. Still balled out in university though.

She's failing miserably though. Nobody even gives a crap about her when she comes out because they are too busy chanting Sasha.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
She's failing miserably though. Nobody even gives a crap about her when she comes out because they are too busy chanting Sasha.
They handled her initial push wrong and she checked out. Simple as that. I don't think she really cares too much about it, and just riding her work visa. If Road Dogg is in any way involved in "Creative", I could see why. At least she's not drawing heat for being a malcontent. She has great interviews outside of the product.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
To a certain extent we don't. What we care more about is pointless tag matches wasting TV time and not advancing any storylines. That's what we have a problem with.
its the fukking diva's belt
that shyt has no real history it has a history of trash

if they really cared about the record theyd stillb e using the womans belt

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Paige's initial push was embarrassing. The biggest mistake was bringing her up as a 100% underdog face, when she was sort of a tweener/anti-hero diva on NXT. It makes no sense when the WWE has something good on NXT, then tweaks it for the worse when they come to the main roster. Secondly, a quick match against AJ where she botched her finisher. Paige basically got the Gail Kim treatment by winning the title like that, as there wasn't much left. Thankfully they salvaged her early on with that heel turn (along with that being the most I was a fan of hers). I do think she's a good wrestler, but she's not nearly as good of a wrestler as SHE thinks.