Paige is GOD AWFUL.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

vg9axh6.png

Drinking on the job? And someone else's beer? Noted.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Brits WILL NEVER refuse a beer or whatever they're drinking. The more people in on it, the better the communal vibe. Not stuck up like :umad:American women.

The does look helluma sexy drinking it too. She just needs to be herself and she will define the character more in the 5 mins they give her. They tried to make her the "weird AJ" and it was a total bust. She needs to feel out the character. Maybe even explore being a public drunk and making bad decisions.

Unfortunately, American women can't mess with Brit chicks in partying, but still excelling in hard ass coursework. Talking about faced 4am hangovers and could still Ace a test at 8am. :leon:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Brits WILL NEVER refuse a beer or whatever they're drinking. The more people in on it, the better the communal vibe. Not stuck up like :umad:American women.

The does look helluma sexy drinking it too. She just needs to be herself and she will define the character more in the 5 mins they give her. They tried to make her the "weird AJ" and it was a total bust. She needs to feel out the character. Maybe even explore being a public drunk and making bad decisions.

Unfortunately, American women can't mess with Brit chicks in partying, but still excelling in hard ass coursework. Talking about faced 4am hangovers and could still Ace a test at 8am. :leon:

You would think Paige posts on thecoli with all this simping you're doing in this thread :scust:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
You would think Paige posts on thecoli with all this simping you're doing in this thread :scust:
I'm just having fun with it. It's just one man fighting a snowball of hate. Everyone has their favorites and I've seen them defend them. You don't see me on the AJ threads trying to simp for retired wrestlers, or Charlotte's trying to simp for trannies.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:stopitslime:

She is not the only foreign wrestler on the roster. And not the only indy wrestler that had to change for the WWE.
She is not the only 2nd gen Diva on the roster. Yes, Nattie is 3rd gen, but the Harts in-ring involvement with the McMahons started with the 2nd gens.
She has been adapting to the "WWE style" since the age of eighteen. She could've easily rejected the WWE contract like other indy women wrestlers.
She is a "careerist" just like Nikki Bella, thus all the extra stuff she has been doing (Tough Enough, TD, etc.). Plus she have more title reigns than more deserving Divas on the main roster.
She was "fast tracked" over all the others in NXT. Once the roll slowed, her flaws were exposed. (And AJ "given up" during their feud is more proof that she did not deserved those title reigns)

• The foreign divas who have been on the roster for the past 2 years are Emma & Paige, BOTH who've had a career lull. Most people thought Emma was going to be released last year after how horrible she was booked and how unmotivated she'd been before when went back to NXT and . . . . had a career resurgence. Look forward to the same thing happening to Becky Lynch and the members of the "Divas Revolution" who will get put on the back burner for more Ryback/Big Show matches
  • Nattie has still had an ENTIRE family of people on the WWE roster, all her uncles, Davy Boy, and her cousins have been on the roster
  • She's only 23 and has been on the main roster for 2 years.
  • I don't blame her for being a "careerist" at this point. The WWE have little to no opportunities for women to advance in the company. Might as well go to reality TV and movies and at least make yourself more marketable. It's not like she's gonna get good stories to tell, adequate time in the ring, or a decent spot on PPVs, etc. . .
  • AJ gave up on everything and everybody after Punk left and she'd been pro longer than anyone else in NXT, there's no reason she shouldn't have been fast track, especially in the wrestler's paradise, which is NXT. The main roster is her problem.

paige won't be a breakout star because she's generic and she sucks.

Both of which are the problem of the McMahon machine.

Even on "Total Divas", she's always fighting with them because she wants to change her look and do creative things with her character, but they never let her do anything.

I don't blame her for checking out a little bit.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't really watch her on nxt so I thought ok is she any good and gave her a shot on raw. Her man Che's sucked and she was sloppy as hell. I never saw what others did