PaidForumPosting.Com

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally just did to me what she claims people do to you.

Also being anti-vax and anti-science in general makes you the opposite of progressive.

Finally it's some weak-willed coward shyt refusing to engage with posters who disagree with you.
How you gonna present yourself as some kind of "progressive" intellectual type but fold under scrutiny everytime.

You even threatened to quit this forum becsuse people weren't treating you like a messianic figure.

Get over yourself little man.

So you are crying now cause you brought me up. That means you wanted the problem in the thread. Well I'm here...

You want control of every posters viewpoint as a gatekeeper because it goes against yours. Anti Vax is anti science according to whom? Big Pharma? Do you get paid every time you point that out? I guess Anti-War is Anti-Peace. Might be more Antisemitic. Words are just words if it's just thrown around with no purpose.

I've threaten to quit a forum...:mjlol:. Not even true and it's not a job here to do so. Now maybe you can spend all that energy that's been locked up for the last 9 months in your mom's basement and either: Make worthy threads or go outside. 2 great options besides being on my nuts.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
So you are crying now cause you brought me up. That means you wanted the problem in the thread. Well I'm here...

You want control of every posters viewpoint as a gatekeeper because it goes against yours. Anti Vax is anti science according to whom? Big Pharma? Do you get paid every time you point that out? I guess Anti-War is Anti-Peace. Might be more Antisemitic. Words are just words if it's just thrown around with no purpose.

I've threaten to quit a forum...:mjlol:. Not even true and it's not a job here to do so. Now maybe you can spend all that energy that's been locked up for the last 9 months in your mom's basement and either: Make worthy threads or go outside. 2 great options besides being on my nuts.

You typed all that and ain't said shyt.

It's ant-science whenever you dismiss things that's been researched by professionals for years in favor of info being peddled by any dikkhead with a website created on squarespace.

Your war and peace analogy is childish and nonsensical.

And your whole posting style is throwing words around with no purpose.

You're a fukking clout poster. You really tried to discredit me because I don't have a dozen "plat" threads or be up in every thread attention whoring.

You just snitched on yourself. Doing it for attention.

Get some in real life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You typed all that and ain't said shyt.

It's ant-science whenever you dismiss things that's been researched by professionals for years in favor of info being peddled by any dikkhead with a website created on squarespace.

Your war and peace analogy is childish and nonsensical.

And your whole posting style is throwing words around with no purpose.

You're a fukking clout poster. You really tried to discredit me because I don't have a dozen "plat" threads or be up in every thread attention whoring.

You just snitched on yourself. Doing it for attention.

Get some in real life.

:snooze:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

The whole ant-vax movement was started because of big pharma not in spite of it.

Report says 1998 vaccine-autism study was fraud

Jan 6, 2011 (CIDRAP News) – A long investigative article in BMJ says that the retracted 1998 Lancet report linking autism with the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine was an elaborate fraud designed to support a lawsuit against the vaccine's manufacturer.

The BMJ article by journalist Brian Deer alleges that the Lancet article deliberately misrepresented the medical histories of the 12 children whose cases it described. The story notes Deer's previous report that a British solicitor who was working on a lawsuit against the vaccine maker paid Dr. Andrew Wakefield, lead author of the Lancet study, hundreds of thousands of pounds (more than $600,000 in US currency) to develop the study

That ant-vax shyt was proven false over a decade ago but was re-popularized by that airhead Jenny McCarthy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC here are some examples...

Question Motives ~ Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

Invoke Authority ~ Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough ‘jargon’ and ‘minutia’ to illustrate you are ‘one who knows’, and simply say it isn’t so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

Associate Opponent Charges with Old News ~ A derivative of the straw man — usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with – a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues — so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

Establish and Rely Upon Fall-Back Positions ~ Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the ‘high road’ and ‘confess’ with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made — but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, ‘just isn’t so.’ Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly ‘call for an end to the nonsense’ because you have already ‘done the right thing.’ Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for ‘coming clean’ and ‘owning up’ to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.

Enigmas Have No Solution ~ Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents ~ If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how ‘sensitive they are to criticism.’

Ignore Proof Presented, Demand Impossible Proofs ~
This is perhaps a variant of the ‘play dumb’ rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:gucci:

What is this weird ass conspiracy theory based on?

I'm from SOHH. Read the thread. Tom was from SOHH, Nap wasn't. There is other posters that will tell you the same.

The admins themselves will tell you Nap has zero shared accounts. Never has. So what are you talking about?

Fred.
Wtf are u talking about

I said ABANDONED
NOT SHARED

I been on the coli day 1
And came from SOHH

Tom
Came to the coli from sohh

And was a self proclaimed hindu Indian that made numerous racist threads and post about Black people

Tom literally changed his sn to Napoleon
And still posted negative shyt about Black people but then started claiming he was white

Then had other alias accounts where he was a Black male, black female etc

Napoleon account on reddit got exposed where he was posting some pedo and extreme racist shyt
And he abandoned all his other accounts

Don't u ever in ya life QUOTE me with bullshyt lying for that fakkit

Ever

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC here are some examples...

Question Motives ~ Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

Invoke Authority ~ Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough ‘jargon’ and ‘minutia’ to illustrate you are ‘one who knows’, and simply say it isn’t so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.

Associate Opponent Charges with Old News ~ A derivative of the straw man — usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with – a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues — so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

Establish and Rely Upon Fall-Back Positions ~ Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the ‘high road’ and ‘confess’ with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made — but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, ‘just isn’t so.’ Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly ‘call for an end to the nonsense’ because you have already ‘done the right thing.’ Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for ‘coming clean’ and ‘owning up’ to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.

Enigmas Have No Solution ~ Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents ~ If you can’t do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how ‘sensitive they are to criticism.’

Ignore Proof Presented, Demand Impossible Proofs ~
This is perhaps a variant of the ‘play dumb’ rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
Right. Exactly. This is the summation. You know that you don’t have to explain the derivatives to me. We both see it and watched it unfold in real time. This is the first message board that I’ve ever been a part of with any consistency but I know how the formula works from my going on 3 yrs that I’ve joined the site. Truth be told- that’s not even specific to the coli (no shade to the real posters and staff doing their thing) that’s Discussion sites as a whole. Navigating past the groupthink concepts and flawed logic, false equivalencies. Then when all fails - they lie to create a narrative based on their predisposed beliefs and opinions. Any challenge to the status quo is going to automatically make you an “outsider”. People fear what they do not know or lack the comprehension to understand instead of being open minded and receptive to other levels of thought or expression.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Oh I see, Nap sent y'all to argue and derail the thread :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wtf are u talking about

I said ABANDONED
NOT SHARED

I been on the coli day 1
And came from SOHH

Tom
Came to the coli from sohh

And was a self proclaimed hindu Indian that made numerous racist threads and post about Black people

Tom literally changed his sn to Napoleon
And still posted negative shyt about Black people but then started claiming he was white

Then had other alias accounts where he was a Black male, black female etc

Napoleon account on reddit got exposed where he was posting some pedo and extreme racist shyt
And he abandoned all his other accounts

Don't u ever in ya life QUOTE me with bullshyt lying for that fakkit

Ever

Again, :gucci:

Nap and Tom have different IP addresses. Like I said, an admin can tell you that. That alone kills what you're saying.
And don't u dare try to lie and say the Tom sn didn't post on the coli:unimpressed:

I never said Tom didn't post on The Coli. I said he originally came from SOHH. I'm a mod, you think I don't know he got banned from here? :gucci:

What are all these wild ass claims based on? I know Nap was on Reddit, I've pointed that out on this site. I'm asking you to prove Nap and Tom are the same person. There's people in this thread telling you they remember Tom from SOHH, and Nap from Boxden. Are they all lying too? For what?:dwillhuh:

Fred.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Again, :gucci:

Nap and Tom have different IP addresses. Like I said, an admin can tell you that. That alone kills what you're saying.

I never said Tom didn't post on The Coli. I said he originally came from SOHH. I'm a mod, you think I don't know he got banned from here? :gucci:

What are all these wild ass claims based on? I know Nap was on Reddit, I've pointed that out on this site. I'm asking you to prove Nap and Tom are the same person. There's people in this thread telling you they remember Tom from SOHH, and Nap from Boxden. Are they all lying too? For what?:dwillhuh:

Fred.
Having different ip addresses don't mean shyt:mjlol:

A mafukker could literally have moved
Or post from work only:deadmanny:

Don't quote me brah
Yall let that mafukker spam this board and let dude post extreme racist shyt for years

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. Exactly. This is the summation. You know that you don’t have to explain the derivatives to me. We both see it and watched it unfold in real time. This is the first message board that I’ve ever been a part of with any consistency but I know how the formula works from my going on 3 yrs that I’ve joined the site. Truth be told- that’s not even specific to the coli (no shade to the real posters and staff doing their thing) that’s Discussion sites as a whole. Navigating past the groupthink concepts and flawed logic, false equivalencies. Then when all fails - they lie to create a narrative based on their predisposed beliefs and opinions. Any challenge to the status quo is going to automatically make you an “outsider”. People fear what they do not know or lack the comprehension to understand instead of being open minded and receptive to other levels of thought or expression.

Being on SOHH for almost 12 years I seen glimpses of it but didn't really know what it was and thought of it as just bitter and confrontation ass people( which there was). Only until I read more into subjects like this and watched this site from 2012 to 2015 morphed into something I never expected.