Paid in Full.. Mitch had all this money but mom and sonny still up in the hood

Kris B Bills

Rookie
Daps
Dowop is the truth and one the G.O.A.T to do this πŸ™Œ πŸ’― So go cop the book straight fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Seeds of the Game Seeds of the Game PT 2 Coming SoonπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Dowop Documentary Coming Soon πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ And bringing all this to life with the Motion Picture Coming Soon πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ And check out his YouTube bio

Last edited:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dowop is the truth and one the G.O.A.T to do this πŸ™Œ πŸ’― So go cop the book straight fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Seeds of the Game Seeds of the Game PT 2 Coming SoonπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Dowop Documentary Coming Soon πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ And bringing all this to life with the Motion Picture Coming Soon and if you liked Paid in Full this is the Book of Genesis to that story so you gonna love this Fly Gangster Tale on how it all began πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ And check out his YouTube bio

:gucci:This your shyt?

-NEG

Kris B Bills

Rookie
Daps
:gucci:This your shyt?

-NEG
Nah I'm not Dowop and not my story but a great story that people should know and is being recommended by some of the realest cats that you might know as one of the realest books they've ever read if you read the book(link in my post above) you will see why but take a look at the video and you be the judge.

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
How is it hard to pay bill with drug money? Especially in the 80s and 90s?

This.

i got family members that were similiar to mitch and Ace, but on a smaller scale. Some touch 100s of thousands of dollars in the 90s and didnt' buy a house or any land. Decent houses in the 90s were like 10k back then. SMH.
My dad…said he touched a legit million a few times…he’s now 56 with not a fukk thing to show but old stories and respect

Kris B Bills

Rookie
Daps
Who is Dowop edited version to watch uncut must sign in to youtube to watch this goes hard! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Mitch loved the streetz and it's hard to pay bills with drug money.

hustle.gif