giphy-facebook_s.jpg

:pachaha:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Folks in here acting like paying bill money is gonna set off alarms with the feds :russ:

:merchant: "Lil Kee Kee paid $40 to his electric bill all months of this year on time, he's def selling weight":dead:

No breh

And as far as dealers selling good amounts of dope and not spreading love to the GOOD folks in their fam that really deserve a bit of help, aint shyt changed.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
some people just love the area they come from....moving to better areas low key scares them for some reason

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikka buying bikes, cars and jewelry but got mom up in the projects with ice crackhead ass and sonny big ass head having a few quarters to play video games

Then this nikka calvin get out of prison and A had him set up nice where A had his man work the corner and he just had to sit back and relax and get cash..
how you know his mom was in a rush to have herself and her young child living good off drug money?

my mom would uppercut my ass if i told her i'm moving her to a big house paid by crack

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
It was cause they was living too fast.. You dont realize it when all the money coming in and shyt.. Most drug dealers get life or be dead before they smarten up .