Paid in Full.. Mitch had all this money but mom and sonny still up in the hood

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all of their real life exploits you have to remember these guys were like 19 20 at their peak.

For all of their real life exploits you have to remember these guys weren't getting it they way they tell you they were, Alpo didn't start seeing real cash til he went to DC, and Azie had a one and half yr run before his head got popped , In NY the drug game was Queens with Jackson Heights being the cocaine hub due to the columbian population.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
nikkaz had his lil brother cleaning his shoes with a toothbrush smh.

The most he ever did for his family was bring a couple bags of groceries home. He wasn't supportin shyt. He ain't even give his momma no real money.
Cn8Odt1XYAA2_uG.jpg

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Mitch loved the streetz and it's hard to pay bills with drug money.

How is it hard to pay bill with drug money? Especially in the 80s and 90s?

Yeah, I can't picture Mitch moving out to the suburbs. But he couldve bought his mom a nice place out there or something.

This.

i got family members that were similiar to mitch and Ace, but on a smaller scale. Some touch 100s of thousands of dollars in the 90s and didnt' buy a house or any land. Decent houses in the 90s were like 10k back then. SMH.

Prynce

Daps
How is it hard to pay bill with drug money? Especially in the 80s and 90s?

This.

i got family members that were similiar to mitch and Ace, but on a smaller scale. Some touch 100s of thousands of dollars in the 90s and didnt' buy a house or any land. Decent houses in the 90s were like 10k back then. SMH.
How are you gonna explain the income to the government? I mean you can't just go buy a house with knowledge of your income and how you make your money. Unless you launder it

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dog that's his mans and all but that jewelry was HIS exit plan.:martin: You don't give up your exit plan for NOBODY. He gave him more than ANYBODY else could have. :dahell:

Is that you Ice??? :ohhh:

:francis: kinda foul, breh. A kid thats like family, loses his life when I can help out

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
For all of their real life exploits you have to remember these guys weren't getting it they way they tell you they were, Alpo didn't start seeing real cash til he went to DC, and Azie had a one and half yr run before his head got popped , In NY the drug game was Queens with Jackson Heights being the cocaine hub due to the columbian population.

It was Washington Heights more than Queens.

Regardless, they were still teens, but they became legends for their exploits.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
paid full was written from a eurocentric point of view, it is also written out of ignorance to how most black hustler get down on these streets. this is why all hollywood black hustler films tell the same damn story

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
paid full was written from a eurocentric point of view, it is also written out of ignorance to how most black hustler get down on these streets. this is why all hollywood black hustler films tell the same damn story
I'd like to agree, but the story is what it is. All but one of them are alive to tell the tale. They were kids. Irresponsible, and likely with no idea what to do with the money.