Paid in Full.. Mitch had all this money but mom and sonny still up in the hood

Daps
Reppin
St louis
alot of street hustlers live like that man.
as soon as i started moving powder
my mama was tucked in.
UKVu0t8.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
some of my real childhood friends, made millions in the drug game, and lost it all before age 35. It's not that easy at all, to end up stable, and successful. People get a lot of that retirement shyt from movies.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I can't picture Mitch moving out to the suburbs. But he couldve bought his mom a nice place out there or something.

How is it hard to pay bill with drug money? Especially in the 80s and 90s?

This.

i got family members that were similiar to mitch and Ace, but on a smaller scale. Some touch 100s of thousands of dollars in the 90s and didnt' buy a house or any land. Decent houses in the 90s were like 10k back then. SMH.

Niccas was buying foreigns and shyt back then with cash cuz no one cared... it was the 80s... the USD was king... everyone getting money (legally and illegally) didn't care as long as you had it... rich mofos all did coke...

Said all that to say niccas coulda bought homes in the burbs but niccas is nobodys in the burbs...

some people just love the area they come from....moving to better areas low key scares them for some reason

You can't just show up with new money. Buying houses and shyt. Sure, he could've found an affluent black neighborhood where he could've stayed by. But you buy a house around people that have lived there for decades or grew up. They gonna be like ":patrice: what do you do for a living? Where did you say you came from?"

All they gotta do is call the cops one time and have them knock on the door and ask for id for the people that live inside or run the license plates or vins on one of the vehicles and it's a wrap.

If you think nikkas in the hood hate to see you shine, move to the burbs. It's a whole different type of hate there.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Mitch momma wasnโ€™t going nowhere, they was hood rich and she loved the attention.

Every hustler I knew as a teen who momma didnโ€™t put them out once she found out they were hustlin, loved that shyt because of the money and attention.