Pages From Kim Porter Unreleased Book Surface Online; Detailing Diddy The Menace

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like these are old, I remember reading this back in the day.

I think that's why he ran up on Shakir Stewart.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wish somebody can find this old SOHH or Boxden thread, it was titled ‘Puffy is actually the biggest gangster in hip hip history’ and it was like 200 pages

It didn’t talk about the sex abuse and stuff but it had a ton of all his alleged hits and putting money on people head, etc. This was years ago had to be like 2007

People really for her the soft ‘petty boy’ persona. Man that dude been a nutcase and most importantly a highly connected one. Black mafia, the actual mafia, etc. He was definitely capable of CIA assassination type shyt like making deaths look like natural causes

Check the booth via search.

I wanna say I read that a while ago from this community.
slightly remember a short thread on it too.

Art Barr

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I wish somebody can find this old SOHH or Boxden thread, it was titled ‘Puffy is actually the biggest gangster in hip hip history’ and it was like 200 pages

It didn’t talk about the sex abuse and stuff but it had a ton of all his alleged hits and putting money on people head, etc. This was years ago had to be like 2007

People really for her the soft ‘petty boy’ persona. Man that dude been a nutcase and most importantly a highly connected one. Black mafia, the actual mafia, etc. He was definitely capable of CIA assassination type shyt like making deaths look like natural causes
Wow

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Clown ass nikkas talmbout “THE WHITE MAN IS TARGETING DIDDY BECAUSE HE TRIED TO SUE THE LIQUOR COMPANY”

No fukk nikka he’s just been a piece of shyt for so long and its finally catching up to him
Nah that ain't the reason.

Someone let the dogs go at him. It's clear at this point that dude was protected

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yes, that shyt is wild common in pimping as well, with bottom chicks, and so on. All in, in full context, everything taken into account, I personally can’t judge Cassie like that, because Diddy is the one that is responsible for all of this shyt. He set the stage for it, I’m sure the only reason that Cassie was “cheering” on that shyt is because she was systematically, emotionally, physically, psychologically broken, and specifically, if it is happening to someone else, it’s not happening to her. I highly doubt this is really Cassie’s personality, and if Diddy never existed, she would be in a similar relationship dynamic, rejoicing on another woman getting the shyt kicked out her. Diddy needs to die a thousand deaths.

Y'all really gotta stop with this sht
:snoop:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You talking about the silent gangster thread from the coli?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka Cassie left Ryan Leslie for his boss. She wasn't "forced" into anything. Diddy was with Kim Porter when Cassie ass came around. Kim Porter used to try to keep Cassie away from Diddy but she kept coming back around. I heard she used to throw bloody tampons at Kim and laugh at her. Cassie sacrificed her own well being and shytted on a nikka who actually loved her for fame and money.

Thank you. Honestly, Cassie isnt as innocent as shes making herself to be. Shes a victim but she literally threw herself at the diddler to begin with while she was messing with ryan leslie goofy ass. She was bold enough to make a song about giving head and worst off, she couldnt sing for shyt plus shes attractive so its clear what she did to get a record deal. :yeshrug: Apparently she didnt have a problem making a song like that. Theres a lesson through all of this.

Theres how many people willing to do whatever to get on not even knowing what they are getting themselves into. Hollyweird and that entertainment industry...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall talking about Diddy when yall need to think about the other people in the industry that havent been exposed. He isnt the only one.