Pages From Kim Porter Unreleased Book Surface Online; Detailing Diddy The Menace

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Clown ass nikkas talmbout “THE WHITE MAN IS TARGETING DIDDY BECAUSE HE TRIED TO SUE THE LIQUOR COMPANY”

No fukk nikka he’s just been a piece of shyt for so long and its finally catching up to him
No. 2 things can be true. He was a piece of shyt but he was a protected piece of shyt and he damn sure aint the only one. Or the worst.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No. 2 things can be true. He was a piece of shyt but he was a protected piece of shyt and he damn sure aint the only one. Or the worst.
Exactly. They’ve been looking at him for decades. They didn’t just get fed up yesterday of his crimes lol

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This shameless demon was so at the VMAs last year getting a paid for Icon award talking about " :unimpressed: I just miss Kim yall. I just miss Kim :unimpressed: "

Knowing full well all the shyt he got up to

Daps
Clown ass nikkas talmbout “THE WHITE MAN IS TARGETING DIDDY BECAUSE HE TRIED TO SUE THE LIQUOR COMPANY”

No fukk nikka he’s just been a piece of shyt for so long and its finally catching up to him

About that, he’s been a piece of shyt forever but shyt went immediately south when he tried to play Diageo which is majority owned BlackRock. I don’t think he’s being targeted it’s more like he’s no longer useful so there’s a greenlight for whoever wants him.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

facts
a lot of the people capin for diddy are Big and Pac fans too.... without realizing how dumb they are being

you ever meet him, breh?