Pages From Kim Porter Unreleased Book Surface Online; Detailing Diddy The Menace

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cassie contributed to Kim's abuse as well. While everyone is out here feeling bad for her.

I feel bad for both of them. At the end of the day men are physically stronger than women and NO WOMAN should have to ever have that strength directed towards her if she wasn’t putting hands on or threatening bodily injury to the man. Beating women because your a depraved psychopath is some sick sick shyt.

Throw that nikka Diddy in the same cell that Tory Lanez and R.Kelly are rotting in.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I feel bad for both of them. At the end of the day men are physically stronger than women and NO WOMAN should have to ever have that strength directed towards her if she wasn’t putting hands on or threatening bodily injury to the man. Beating women because your a depraved psychopath is some sick sick shyt.

Throw that nikka Diddy in the same cell that Tory Lanez and R.Kelly are rotting in.
I ain't even gonna speak on the Tory shyt u know how I feel bout that. But I agree with everything else.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Lol oh I believe it but damn I don't want too. But shyt we've seen him in public so I can imagine how he gets down for real.
Yeah, that's why I had no problem believing the Cassie suit...all of his antics and general unhinged behavior in public just so plainly indicates a dude with serious rage issues and a megalomaniacal complex

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
KP family and close friends have stated Cassie rejoiced in Diddy beating on KP
Yes, that shyt is wild common in pimping as well, with bottom chicks, and so on. All in, in full context, everything taken into account, I personally can’t judge Cassie like that, because Diddy is the one that is responsible for all of this shyt. He set the stage for it, I’m sure the only reason that Cassie was “cheering” on that shyt is because she was systematically, emotionally, physically, psychologically broken, and specifically, if it is happening to someone else, it’s not happening to her. I highly doubt this is really Cassie’s personality, and if Diddy never existed, she would be in a similar relationship dynamic, rejoicing on another woman getting the shyt kicked out her. Diddy needs to die a thousand deaths.