Pagans MC Leader Assassinated in the Bronx via Professional Hit [silencers on guns broad daylight]

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Because we hardly it ever see Biker gangs operate in NYC. Maybe staten island and the metro areas outside of NYC but NYC itself like the Bronx? That's rare... GTA 4 had a Biker gang in Broker(Brooklyn) but in real life BK doesnt have biker gangs.
Bruh you been to Coney Island when its nice out?

Those are biker gangs. They may not he big or well known but those are gangs.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said what I said, I don’t buy American cars for a reason. How is admitting that I was wrong in the make of the car an “L” , damn internet geeks . “Uhhhh duhhh, you got an L.. you got annn L “ grow your simple ass up - no one is right 100% ; it’s the person that doesn’t own up to their mistake that takes the L. Getting your rocks off bc I mistook a navigator over a Jeep, nevermind the dude who caught a clip broad day on a heavy traffic street in the video- that’s the L.

a lot of emotion. You must have gotten laid off to exert so much energy to a random person.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
a lot of emotion. You must have gotten laid off to exert so much energy to a random person.

I was getting into it with her man once, she came in writing a whole paragraph trying to come to his rescue talking about I'm sashaying my hips or something. shyt was crazy :ohhh:

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
they are better shooters than these guys here when the Albanian mob hired Bloods to do an assasination up close. dude still alive about being shot up close and that wasn't their first attempt to kill dude either :beli:
:39 second mark

Till this day I can’t make out the failure of this hit. I wouldn’t even be mad if the gun men was killed by his boss for taking that massive L.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a Lincoln Navigator - it’s not that unique to drive a customized or “flashier” vehicle in that area. That SUV is probably in another time zone by now or scrapped. A suburban would have been too obvious.

Navigator :mjlol:
I’m a brehette .. and :mjlol:
Idk it looked like a damn navigator to me. Ok I was wrong. I don’t buy American cars anyway - they all look the same to me
:hhh::yeshrug:

What's funny is that you were quick as hell to try and clown on someone who offered a comment just bc they weren't from NYC :mjlol:

I bet if someone said "you're a female you don't know wtf you're talking about" you would've responded with 58 lines about how you know the streets, you're from NeW YOrK CiTy and that you know chicks that have multiple bodies

Soon as you get exposed for being a dummy you fall back on blaming your gender then a weak attempt at trying to flex ( I dOnT bUY AmeRiCan CaRS!!!) :francis:

I don't wear women's clothing but I know the difference between a wedding dress and a miniskirt :mjlol:

I’m shocked that Latinos are in pegans i had no idea

You know how some latinos basically grow up as white...some clubs allow them in...the type of mexican that doesn't wave a flag

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
You know how some latinos basically grow up as white...some clubs allow them in...the type of mexican that doesn't wave a flag

But this is in the Bronx bruh ain’t no Latino “growing up white” and he wasn’t Mexican there’s a difference in culture my guy (not that you care I’m sure in your mind we’re all dirty wetback spics so just go on and say it :coffee:)

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Navigator :mjlol:

What's funny is that you were quick as hell to try and clown on someone who offered a comment just bc they weren't from NYC :mjlol:

I bet if someone said "you're a female you don't know wtf you're talking about" you would've responded with 58 lines about how you know the streets, you're from NeW YOrK CiTy and that you know chicks that have multiple bodies

Soon as you get exposed for being a dummy you fall back on blaming your gender then a weak attempt at trying to flex ( I dOnT bUY AmeRiCan CaRS!!!) :francis:

I don't wear women's clothing but I know the difference between a wedding dress and a miniskirt :mjlol:

Who the fuk cares and lol at your low intelligence faggit ass comparing a mini skirt and wedding dress to a car- of course I would expect a person with a sassy response to reply like a bytch on some undercover dl type of reply :wrist:and you have the coil’s resident recently outed and exposed faq hag @JadeB dapping you. Lol. Stupid fuk - how is a dress a comparison to a car. You would have been better off talking designers and dress labels, sIs. Most Latinos in New York don’t “grow up white” , but since you sound like you grew up without any male influence and all that whitesplaining in your reply -I expect you to think like a cac. What man compares wedding dresses and mini skirts to mistaking a car model. I’m not listening to your beta babble
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Mtt