Pagans MC Leader Assassinated in the Bronx via Professional Hit [silencers on guns broad daylight]

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Most, if not all, of these 1% MCs don’t allow blacks so :yeshrug:

At the same time, a few blocks away, some black kid was getting slammed on the ground for standing outside :unimpressed:. Great police work as always by the New York’s finest.

Good thing these guys had on masks or they would’ve gotten stopped and harassed for not following social distancing protocol.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Laid off??! Dafuqqqqqq- just stop. No layoffs on this side. But I respect those who might have recently lost their jobs or have a disruption in income due to the current circumstances, especially if they have families unlike you, who is low key shytting on them trying to have a horribly insensitive and failed comeback reply off. You’re talking about energy to a random person but acting like you can assess poster’s economic status through random comments. Stfu .. lol.

such a diatribe. Listen lady. Its okay. Whatever you are going through, it will get better.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
North Bronx is mostly Carribean East of The Bronx River and Hispanic West of if (besides Riverdale). White people have moved out of most of the Bronx a long time ago.

But for some reason, white biker gangs will have posts in neighborhoods with few white people. I know they have one in Hempstead, LI.
What about Arthur Ave? That still got white folk? @SourPowerStraws

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
"...what is believed to be a targeted hit...."
Nah I'm sure the fake plates, mask, guns and silencers were all an accident. :gucci:

Fred.
This & "allegedly gunned down" I'm reading like who wrote this shyt :mjtf:. His body don't prove he was indeed gunned down? "Shooters are said to have fled...." Didn't that happen on camera? Police didn't release his identity but it was confirmed by law enforcement. I'm done. Just checking comments :snoop:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Living in NYC I seen biker gangs on two separate occasions.. Once they was DEEP at a nursing home near where I live in BK, another time I seen one riding a bike dolo though the BX, knew he was apart of an biker gang cause of the jacket he was wearing.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Perfect time to kill someone since ur allowed to wear masks.
People don't get it. Masks & gloves are fine. Social distancing & quartine means less witnesses. Goons don't care about rules.

Corona season is ideal to this type of shyt, I wouldn't do it in daytime.

Thought this was about a rapper. I was like "Who the hell is Pagan MC?"
:mjlol: Me too. Was like who?